S11E05 - The One With Prince Armando Urlaub Le Grand - FULL EPISODE

THE ONE WITH PRINCE ARMANDO URLAUB LE GRAND

Written by: Wellington Oliveira.

[Scene: Central Perk – All the six friends are together]

Phoebe: So, you guys, I was thinking... I'm going to the clinic today to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl.

Monica: Wow. That's huge.

Rachel: Wait, Phoebe. You've just completed 8 weeks today. Don't they say that you can only know it when you hit 12 weeks?

Phoebe: My body never followed conventional medicine.

Chandler: I'd say. Look at you. 50 and pregnant.

[Phoebe stares at Chandler]

Chandler: 50, pregnant... And gorgeous. People have got to wait for others to finish their sentences.

Joey: It must be so cool to be that different. What other stuffs can you do, Pheebes? Can you, like, have fever of 200 degrees and fell nothing at all? Oh, oh! How many Oreo cookies are you capable of stuffing in your mouth at once?

Ross: I almost never get sick.

Rachel: Right. But when you do you can get more sensitive than a girl baby.

Ross: That's not true.

Rachel [doing Ross' imitation]: Oh, Rach. For the love of God, bring the syrup fast. I can't feel my throat. Rach, I can't feel my throat. I'll never be able to speak again!

[Silence]

Ross [calm]: It did hurt a little.

Phoebe: I can read thoughts.

Ross: Phoebe, this is ridiculous [he laughs]

Phoebe: Let's wait for the next time you think about renting porn and we'll see.

[Ross stops laughing and looks scared]

OPENING CREDITS

[Scene: Monica and Chandler's apartment

[Scene: Monica and Chandler's apartment. They are in the kitchen. All is very quiet]

Chandler: New York is quiet. Who would think this would happen?

Monica: Not me.

Chandler: So did the kids solve their problems at school? Because I could...

Monica: All solved. Erika got friends giving out cookies that I baked and no one will mess with Jack again because now kids fear him after his Barbra Streisand imitation.

Chandler: What about your work then?

Monica: Nancy promised me a job as head chef in any restaurant in Manhattan on the day I returned to the city... And she did. I'm working in one of the best in town. And your work?