S11E06 - The One With Ross & Rachel Wedding Part 1 - FULL EPISODE

THE ONE WITH ROSS AND RACHEL'S WEDDING – PART I

Written by: Wellington Oliveira.

[Scene: Monica and Chandler's apartment – Kitchen – All the six friends are together]

Monica: Thank God you are finally talking about it.

Joey: Yeah. The proposal happened so long ago and there was no talk about the wedding... I started to think that Rachel realized that Ross is not marriage material.

Rachel: We know it, guys. Ross proposed to me a month ago. Fine. We're planning now. That's what matters.

Chandler: Any idea already?

Phoebe: Oh, are we allowed to give suggestions? Because I have some great ideas.

Ross: Of course, Phoebe. We are here to hear any suggestion that you guys may have to us.

Chandler: How about you two get married at an ice skating rink?

Joey: How about you serve fried chicken wings at the ceremony?

Ross: You mean at the wedding reception.

Joey: No. At the wedding ceremony. You guys are up there at the altar getting married and the guests are looking at you very respectfully while eating some delicious fried chicken wings. I mean... It's a very happy day to everybody.

OPENING CREDITS

[Scene: Monica and Chandler's apartment – Kitchen]

Ross: Go on, Phoebe. Tell us your ideas. I'm sure they are just as good as Chandler and Joey's.

Phoebe: Are you really thinking that I'm going to suggest something involving ice skating rink and fried chicken? No. I would just suggest that you had a waterfall in the ceremony.

Monica: Uh. That sounds beautiful. I support this idea.

Phoebe: A waterfall decorated with some dreamcatchers and cat herb to give good luck and...

Monica: Never mind. I'm out.

Rachel: No, no. What are you guys talking about? Waterfall? Giant portions of chicken? Look, despite being veeeery good ideas... What worries me is the size of these things. This may be news for you, but, the first thing that Ross and I decided is that we're going to have a small wedding.

Ross: Really small. Like... Tiny, tiny.

Monica: Are you sure? We've been together for so long...

Rachel: Exactly. Huge weddings receptions and all that are for brand new couples. We have a daughter; we have a very happy married life anyway already, so we don't need a big spectacle to prove the love we share.

Monica: Great. Now we've made Chandler cry.

Chandler [with crying voice]: I'm not crying. I would just suggest that if you hadn't you vows written down already, you could use that, but... You know. It's your call [standing up and running to the bathroom] Stupid New York polluted air putting things in my eyes!