Chapter 1

Ancient Westeros

Narrator: Bryna

Chapter 1

"RRR," A voice said.

"Not Right Now Lyanna, I'm busy," I told my wight handmaiden.

Even though my white walker brethren all enjoyed a good patrol, I wasn't the type. As the chief strategist for our species, I thought that I had more value. It didn't help that all the other women were mindless wights, that didn't stop my brethren though. Any moment Southern troops could burst through Winterfell's gates. It was our outermost city after all.

However, as chief strategist, I got to live in the capital of Hardhome. Many of the modern maneuvers for the White Walker army were designed by me. That was why they always wanted me on patrol. It was really exhausting.

"Bryna, can I come in?" a voice said.

My Brother Polar entered the room. He was ready for Patrol, of course, clad in the uniform.

"C'mon Bryn, They need you out there," he said.

"Oh fine," I muttered.

I grumbled all the way to the defense tower.

"Well look who decided to show up?" a voice growled after I reached the base of the tower.

"Blizzard, nice to see you," I muttered.

"I see the Blue Snowman is fighting fit," he joked.

Blue Snowman was Blizzard's pet name for me. He claimed I was as visible as a snowman. It wasn't a compliment.

"Are you ready to get to work?" Blizzard asked us.

That's when we headed out of Hardhome and started our patrol.