Chapter 19

Narrator: Bryna

Chapter 19

"We're here, let's hurry!" I said.

We had arrived at The Twins. It had been the Castle of Walder Frey who had murdered a whole army by inviting them to a wedding of false pretenses. Now the place had been abandoned and left to decay. Outside the castle stood a man.

"It can't be-" he muttered.

Unfortunately, the man noticed us. When he saw Tell, a smile spread across his face.

"Oh it is, Dad," the man laughed.

"Harold, what's with the horrible haircut?" Tell shuddered.

"My name is Hawk, it's a cool guy's name!" the man yelled back.

"Who are you?" I asked puzzled.

"He's my good for nothing son who ran away to join the circus," Tell grumbled.

"I didn't join the circus, I was studying abroad as a mercenary!" Hawk retorted.

"I was a highly respected military official until you pulled your little stunt!" Tell growled.

"I don't care, I'll get your position if Flare dies which that beast is doing for me!" Hawk laughed.

"Flare or Freya, doesn't matter she'll be dead-" Hawk began before falling to the ground paralyzed.

"You know what you're problem is, you talk too much," a familiar voice said.

It was Polar! What was he doing here?!

"Polar-" I started to say.

"I'll explain later why I'm here, let's save your sister!" he huffed.

Without a second thought, we hurried into the twins...