Doctors

Hey guys I'm really reallyyyy sorry I haven't been updating lol I kinda forgot about this so I'll be updating more now :)
--The next morning--
I awoke to the same squeezing pain with the burning sensation in my throat that I needed to vomit, I quickly stood up and rushed to the toilet emptying my guts and groaning, after I had done Taylor came and rubbed my back trying to make it better but I just kept throwing up. I literally couldn't stop for about 15 mins straight of my stomach heaving up nothing and gagging ugh it was horrible.
"Swiftie we need to go to the doctors" TAylor warned me "I literally am not strong enough he will have to come here"
---3 hours later---
The doctor came while I was in bed with my stomach heaving, this is what he said .
---when the doctor was here---
"I think you have a very rare condition were You are pregnant but you have extremely bad morning sickness all the time and you will be feeling pain of contractions for 9 months until you have your baby" "great." was all I could reply with then I colapsed into my pillow as my abdomen squeezed in pain.
---lunchtime---
The doctor said I need to eat even if I just vomit it up its better than gagging for ages when there's nothing there, Taylor came up with a massive meal and forced me to eat it, normally I would feel sick after it but now I felt so sick that I couldn't even do anything I quickly stood up and ran to the toilet shaking because I knew I was gonna be there for ages groaning as I vomited.
Taylor came and sat with me comforting me as I gagged over and over again clutching my stomach and screaming in pain.
About an hour later the pains had got so bad I was nearly screaming and I still couldn't eat anytjing.. what a great life I have right now.