(The last oart and this were meant to be one part lol)

Stroking my hair, I vomited for 2 hours straight..

I was in so so so much agony I felt sorry for Taylor, he told me to lay down, but the problem was i was in way too much pain to walk now, the pains would get worse all the time, I managed to get a bit of sleep with Taylor rubbing my back, he started patting my back as if I was a baby and he was burping me, and every now and then I burped and vomited, but it was soothing with him rubbing my back, i woke up at 2am with a clammy forehead, I stood up and staggered downstairs and took some parecetamol, I didn't want to wake taylor up, he'd done enough for me already, I went into the garden and staggered around for a while...

I got a shooting pain that kept recurring, I gasped and clutched my stomach, gagged and vomited, suddenly I started swaying.. I woke up again at about 6am, on the ground still in the garden, I had a cold by now, quite a bad cold, and Taylor still hadn't woken up..

I sneezed and tried to sit up and fell back to the ground, I was too weak and I screamed in pain, still nobody came, I felt so so helpless laying here with a agonised stomach, I stood up and staggered a few steps, I clutched my stomach as hard as I could and walked on "TAYLOR" I screamed he still didn't come, by now my stomach was in total agony and I cried out in pain and gagged, I fell to the ground and screamed for Taylor

I must've blacked out cause when I woke up again I was in bed thank god, "taylor" I gasped then vomited he walked in "Taylor, oh my gosh I found you in the Garden and I was so worried what happened" I didn't even have the energy to explain so I just shook my head and turned away and fell fast asleep..