official

WORD COUNT|466

Y/N'S POV.

"vinnie!! vinnie how are you?? over here!"

my boyfriend, vinnie, and i just had a great dinner at a restaurant, and the paparazzi had managed to find us and were now surrounding us.

"hi." he replied to them all while he took my hand and held me close to him. "im great, thank you all."

we began to walk out and go back to our car, but they continued to follow us.

i knew that vinnie didn't like the paparazzi, but he was always respectful to them, even if they are annoying as hell.

"vinnie, everyone is wondering, are you dating y/n?" one of them asked.

i smiled and stood closer to him. it was kind of awkward to have some of the attention on me.

he turned to look at me. we had discussed becoming official to the public before, and i wanted to do it eventually. i just didn't know when.

"i won't answer unless your ready for me to say so." he whispered into my ear, so that everybody around us wouldn't be able to hear.

i thought about it for a while. i knew that if we did confirm it, that his fans would go crazy and hate comments would start to flood in. but it didn't really matter, because no matter what time we decide to announce it, the hate will still come.

"go ahead. its about time anyways, and i want to be official with you. all this being secretive about our relationship is driving me insane." i whispered back as i let out a small laugh.

"uhm yeah, she is my girlfriend." he told him and that made everyone start talking and taking a million pictures. "and i love her so much."

i smiled. it made me so happy to finally hear him say something
like that to the public.

he grabbed me by the hand and walked me straight to the car, while the paparazzi still followed. he opened the passengers door for me and told me to get inside, in which i hopped in.

he walked around over to the drivers seat and opened the door.

"bye vinnie have a great night!" i heard one of the photographers shout out to him.

he waved to them and said a quiet "goodbye" and got into the car. he shut the door and turned his attention to me as he put the keys in and started the ignition.

the paparazzi still surrounded our car, and were still continuing to videotape and take pictures of us.

the headlights turned on, and vinnie started to drive away.

i looked to him and stared at him. he caught me looking. "why are you staring, y/n?"

"i love you vincent."

"i love you too y/n."