im sorry

WORD COUNT|868

Y/N'S POV.

"vin!" i whined. "vinnie. vinegar. vincent."

vinnie and i haven't seen each other in a while since we've both been pretty busy. after almost a week, we were finally able to see each other again.

i came over to the hype house hoping to hang out with him all day. but when i came to his room, i found him fixated on his pc, playing a game of valorant with some of his friends.

he greeted me a hello when i first arrived, and told me that he would be off the game soon. but that turned into about two hours and i was still here waiting for him to get off so we could spend some time together.

he didn't seem to hear me the multiple times i called his name. i walked over to his gaming chair where he was sitting and politely pulled his huge headphones from off his ears for a second.

"hey vin are you going to be done soon?" i asked him. "it's been a while and you said you'd be finished a while ago."

he took the headphones back from me and put them on. "of course yeah, just one more round." he nodded and went back to talking with his friends.

i walked away and laid down on his bed as i pet his cat, hera. i watched as my boyfriend was focused on the game in front of him. he looked cute like that.

soon enough, i found that i was close to dozing off into sleep until i forced myself to wake up. i grabbed my phone to look at the time. great. another hour and a half had seemed to past. his 'one more round' turned into multiple.

"vinnie." i said his name but got no response again. "vinnieee!" still no words from him.

at this point i was starting to feel very annoyed with him. i had come over to see him and be together, but all he wanted to do was play his games. i had wasted almost four hours just sitting here, when i probably could've been doing something much more productive.

i got up from his bed and gave hera a last pet goodbye. i grabbed my bag and my car keys and opened the door. as soon as i shut it, i heard the noise his chair shift positions and vinnie talking.

"yo guys im gonna have to get off now." i heard him say. so now he finally realizes? i was walking down the hallway as i heard his door open again and his voice.

"wait y/n come back. where are you going?" he said. "im going home." i mumbled under my breath as i continued to walk. he followed me and stopped me as he turned my shoulder so that he could see me.

he could tell that i was irritated with him. "could we please go back in the room and talk. please?" he added. "sure." the two of us walked back to the bedroom, and he shut the door behind him as i sat back down on his bed.

"vinnie. i came over because i thought we were going to spend the day together." i told him. "but instead, i waited almost four hours for you, but really all you did was ignore me."

he put his head down and sighed. he then looked right back at me. "im sorry y/n, but i just missed my friends too." that just made me even more annoyed. "so you miss your friends more than me? what am i then? we haven't seen each other for almost a week vin."

"no its not fucking like that! don't think for one second that i don't love you y/n. because i love you so fucking much." he told me. "okay." i didn't really know what else to say.

he shook his head. "im sorry baby i know im a dick. i wasted your time and so you can be pissed at me all you want." he sat down next to me on the bed.

he glanced over at his phone. "but it's still not too late. the rest of the night is for you and me. we can do whatever you want." he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in and kissed me lightly. "im sorry."

i kissed him. everytime we seemed to get in a argument, it always seemed to end like this. but i wasn't going to complain, because it never ends bad.

"stop apologizing hacker." he said it again just to test me. "im sorry."

"okay i get it. don't make me more pissed." i said as he smiled. "maybe your gonna just have to make me shut up then." i rolled my eyes as i went in to give him some more kisses.

maybe arguments between us weren't so bad.

i was actually gonna make this argument hella
heated but i realized that it would turn into an
angst and i kinda just wanted a cute one.

purgatory merch comes tomorrow im super
excited. maybe i can show up guys ??? i ordered
the recent 19th birthday t-shirt 😌☝