[CHAPTER 4] - ILLEGAL WEBSITE

My college got over and finally I was supposed to move to a new city for my job. I was really excited to enter a new world where I was now dependent on myself. I was supposed to do every work on my own. It was really exciting for me. Also, the reason for my excitement was my roommate. She was my friend from college and like me she was also a BTS fan. She was also a BTS army.

"Y/N when we will reach Pune, we will rent an apartment and cover our rooms with BTS posters. It will be so cool"

"Yes!!! It will be so perfect"

"Well! It sucks! How broke we are right now. I want to earn as soon as possible. I want to by all BTS stuffs"

Stella was all set for buying BTS stuffs. Like me, the only reason for earning for her was to buy BTS stuffs. It was June, the month for which both of us were waiting eagerly. June is the month when BTS debuted. 13th June is BTS birth date. Both of us were equally excited but there was a big problem that we were facing. We did not have enough cash to buy the tickets for BTS's concert. It was the first time BTS was performing online for its army but unfortunately the cost of tickets were really high for us. It was the starting of June, company has already provided us with the flight tickets. July was the month when we were supposed to leave for new city, Pune. Pune is a beautiful city of Maharashtra. The weather is extremely good there. I had never been there before so it was going to be a great place for me. I knew BTS performance was going to held live on two days, 13th and 14th of June. Somehow, I started saving money from the start of the month. But everything doesn't work out the way we want.

"Y/N take the money which you have and I will contribute more. We need to buy you new clothes now"

"Mom I don't have money"

"I saw you saving them. Wasn't it for your stuffs?"

"No! I mean yes ... but I have lot of clothes to wear and all are good"

"Seriously you will wear these in your office", Mom started pointing my clothes that were kept unfolded beside me. I did not want to spend my saving on clothes. I was saving them for the concert. I wish I could tell my mom but she would have never understood. For her, Korean and Chinese were all similar. My savings were not useful any more. I lost all the hope of watching my boys performing live. Same happened with Stella. She was also forced to spend her money for her stuffs. We both were again in our original state. We again became the BROKE ARMY.

"Ahhhh!! Stella what to do now? Just four days are left. What to do?"

"Y/N I have lost all hopes now. Why is this happening with us! This was our first concert!!"

"Yeah! Let's see what we can do that day. Well I gotta go now! I will call you later"

"Bye!"

I hung the phone and went to search different ways of watching concert without ticket. I knew it was wrong and illegal but I never wanted to miss my first BTS live concert. I did not get much over internet. Finally, I lost all hopes.

#

"Oh god!! Today is 13th what to do now?"

"Stella! Search for websites ....just see if you can get any. I am also searching"

That day, we kept on searching for different links but got none. We missed our first day concert. It was the worst feeling I ever had. Firstly losing my money which I saved for the concert and now not getting any link after searching for hours. I wanted to see Taehyung performing live. I wanted to see how good their concerts are. I wanted it all.

"I feel so bad Stella. I wanted to see my TaeTae perform live. I am going to cry now seriously."

"Me too Y/N. I wanted to see JK perform live. You know how much I love him"

"Our life is such a mess! We can't even find a link! Okay Stella! Just one more day is left now. I think we should again try tomorrow"

"Yeah! One for last time. No one can stop us now"

"Yes!"

The next day, half hour before the BTS concert I again started searching for the link. Stella was trying equally. Half hour .....Fifteen minutes left....ten....five....it's time now!!Shit!! I still did not get any links. I felt devastated. I was really exhausted finding links online. The concert was half hour over now. Losing all my hope, for one last time I went on Weverse to check for concert pics. People were posting different pics. I felt really bad. I wanted to attend my first concert. I kept on scrolling and scrolling when I finally found someone in the same situation as me.

"Anyone has BTS concert link? Please share"

Someone asked for the link. I searched the comments section were I finally found a link. I did not know whether it was working or not because most of the links which I went were taken down by their company. Without giving a second thought, I opened the link. The link was working! It was really working! I cannot believe that after searching madly for the link finally I got one working. My eyes were filled with tears. I shared the link with Stella. She was so happy.

That day we both enjoyed our first BTS live concert. I know it was illegal to attend using links without tickets but I did not care much. I was happy. Everything is fair in love and war. That was my first BTS concert using an illegal website.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**