[CHAPTER 18] - EPILOGUE(PROMISES)

I walked till the store thinking about how I ended up here. How lonely I felt from within. I entered the store. The man sitting at the counter looked at me and gave a warm smile. He was the same person whom I met yesterday and asked about seven most famous men.

"Annyeonghasio(Hello)!" I said.

In the morning, the store was almost empty but at night it had few customers. I kept on looking at the beautiful kitchen stuffs kept in the store. The designs were so beautiful. Everything looked so pretty in Korean culture. I kept on looking at the things present there. I picked the bowl which had BTS printed over it. It looked really pretty. I smiled and kept it back.

"Why did you keep it back? Don't want to buy us?"

I heard someone. As I turned, I saw those three customers standing next to me. I was confused.

"You? Wait....."

"Yeah please don't shout. We came here disguised. We already look like a thief so please don't shout Little Manager"

"Jungkook?" I guessed when he said Little Manager.

"Finally! Thank god... Well look at that one standing right behind you.

I turned back. Everything was like happening again. I remembered how I saw those pretty eyes when I went for the interview. Those eyes which I can never resist. I saw them again.

"Taehyung!" I was so sure that those eyes can only be of Taehyung.

"Look at me also my best friend"

"Jimin!"

OMG! What was happening? Few hours ago, I thought everything was falling apart and now everything looked perfectly fine.

"Come with me" said Taehyung.

"Where?"

"Just come"

He held my hand and took me towards his car. Jimin and Jungkook came right after us.

"Let's go hyung!"

Taehyung drove the car. I was sitting with Jungkook at the back seat. I felt like I was dreaming when Jungkook said,

"No! you are not dreaming...I am so happy you remembered Namjoon hyung's promise"

"Jungkook first tell her how difficult it was for us to find her", said Taehyung.

"Yeah! Why didn't you come to our concert? It would have been much easy then", said Jimin.

"I was not feeling good so I spent my whole day in the room"

"Oh ho! You thought we forgot our promise?" said Taehyung.

"Sort of! Yeah I thought that"

"Idiot! How can you forget that beach moment we had? You forgot what I said to you. It is easy for me to take decisions in Seoul"

"I remember everything"

"You know Little Manager! As soon as we stepped in Seoul Taehyung hyung immediately left for the company. He managed everything. He cancelled every contract that you signed", said Jungkook smiling brightly at me.

"Really!! That means I can now follow you everywhere?"

"Follow us? You want to follow me? I thought you wanted to work for me. I wanted you to stay with me." Those lines of Taehyung made me blush. I wanted to reply but I was so shocked that no word came out of my mouth.

"Y/N is it okay if you work the same way you did in India for us?" asked Jimin.

"Of course"

It took hours to reach their place. They owned the apartment. We entered the room. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi were already waiting for us. They looked so happy.

"WELCOME!!!! Our Little Manager!" all four of them said together.

This time I started crying. I was crying for what they had done for me. Looking at me, Taehyung came and hugged me.

"It's okay! You don't need to cry. You will stay as our little manager now. This is what we wanted and we never work according to rules."

My mind was so unstable. I hugged him back. He did not say a word. I wanted to call everyone and tell how happy I was. This time I was in no contract. I can freely tell people what I was going through. I was now working for them.

My life changed so suddenly. Everything started coming as a flashback in my mind. How depressed I was when my boyfriend left me for another girl. How I thought of ending my life. How I came to know about BTS. What my life was before and after Bangtan. They were the true angels. I admired them the most. The times when I lived with them with the contract and now will live with them without the contract. My feelings for Taehyung was always true and pure. I felt the connection with him and he felt the same. It was all so perfect.

Looking at me hugging Taehyung, all of them came one by one and hugged us.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**

THE END.

Please read part 2 of After Bangtan ---> (Can't) Let You Go💜