[CHAPTER 7] - CONCERT

Days passed but we kept on staring at our tickets. July ended......August ended....It was September now still we felt like days were passing at its lowest pace. It was difficult to wait for our boys. Every day I dreamt seeing Taehyung performing on the stage live. The news channels were occupied with BTS news. The Brabourne Stadium was getting prepared for the BTS concert. The work was going on at its full speed. The stadium looked really pretty. It was getting decorated beautifully for the artists to perform. I imagined how perfect the show was going to be. October was the month when they were supposed to arrive in India for the concert. I and Stella worked very hard since July without taking any leaves. We both focused ourselves towards work so that we can take leave during the concert and visit Mumbai. During the first week of September, we booked our tickets for Mumbai. The concert date was 13th of October. So we booked our tickets for 12th of October. We were supposed to leave for Pune after a week stay.

"Y/N see this! Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is looking so beautiful. They have decorated it for our boys. See that big banner 'NAMASTE BTS'. Wow!! So pretty"

"Yes ...also see that big posters of BTS. So cute our boys are looking"

Every social website was filled with the photos of Indian stadium, Indian airport and BTS arriving in India. We were eagerly waiting for the day to come. The BTS arriving date was 11th of October. They were arriving just two days before concert and were here to stay for three months then. Stella and I bought new clothes for the concert. We kept on shopping for days so as the get the best clothes. We knew that BTS were never going to look at us but just for our mental peace we bought lot of clothes.

September was finally ending. We both were all set to leave for Mumbai. We went to office daily, worked seven hours and came back to our home. We kept on doing this for days. Days passed! It was 11th of October.

"Y/N come here look!!"

I saw the news. BTS were arriving at the Mumbai international airport. There was lot of crowd. Local public along with news reporters were making the place a mess. It was not so clearly visible. People were shouting at highest voice. Finally I saw the boys arriving. Tall, perfectly dressed, eye catching personalities! Even though their faces were covered with mask but they looked extremely handsome. People were shouting a lot. I also wanted to be the part of the crowd shouting for them but unfortunately I was in another city. They looked so perfect like models arriving. They even waved at the local public. They were so perfect. Finally, they sat in the car and left.

"Wow! I wish I was also there shouting BTS! BTS!"

"LOL! Even I wanted to do that....but its fine..at least we got our tickets"

That night it was difficult for both of us to sleep. We had our flights tomorrow. We already applied for one week leave in our office. Soon, we slept.

"Ready for the flight Y/N? I am so excited"

The day arrived for our departure. We packed our bags and were about to reach the nearest airport for our flight.

"I can't wait anymore Stella"

"yeah!! Finally the concert!! ...JK!! I can't wait to see him"

We arrived at the airport. We got our seats on the plane and got busy in our own imagination. I was dreaming about Taehyung all day. How perfect he is. I always wished to meet him in person. I wanted to tell how much I admire him and love him. He was the one who helped me come out of my bad phase. He made me laugh. I glanced at Stella. She was smiling for no reason. I knew she was dreaming about Jungkook.

The flight soon arrived. We booked our cab and reached the hotel that was pre booked. The hotel was nearest to the stadium. We checked in and went to our rooms. It was almost evening. We had our dinner and came back still dreaming about our boys.

"Tomorrow is the day Y/N!!"

"Stella I can't wait anymore!!"

"Me too Y/N"

"I can't stop dreaming"

"LOL! Me too!"

"Let's sleep then!"

"Trying"

We were not able to sleep due to excitement. Somehow, after few hours we finally slept.

'"Taehyung! You mean the world to me. You made me come out of the worst phase of my life. Thank you for making me smiling again. I really admire you. Your passion towards work is so great. I wish I could live my whole life with you."

"I feel so much connected with you. Who are you Y/N? Why do I feel this way? I want you to stay with me forever! Will you?"'

"Y/N wake up!! Wake up!!We have to get ready for concert"

"Stella!! What!OMG!! shit... I slept so long!!"

"What were you dreaming by the way? I heard you saying Taehyung"

"Umm ...nothing! Nothing! Let's get ready now"

"Haha! Okay"

The concert was from 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm. That day, while taking our lunch we again went through the news. It was filled with BTS concert today.

"Y/N look that's so weird. No one knows where BTS is staying"

"Yeah! I think that is because of security purpose"

"Most of the celebrities stay in Taj! But they are not there"

"I think they want to stay somewhere away from the sight of public."

"Safe for them"

The time arrived. We left for the concert half an hour before. The stadium was crowded. Lot of people got the ticket. I saw the cheerful faces. There were many stalls outside the stadium selling BTS stuffs. It looked like a festival. People were dancing and singing happily. All were waiting for the entrance to open. Waiting was over. Both of us were so delighted looking at the cheerful faces. It was such a jolly welcome for the BTS by the army. The entrance got open. People showed their tickets and started entering the stadium. Suddenly, I got a call.

"Y/N come it's our turn now"

"Stella you go. I got a call from Mum. I will come later"

"Okay! Just come fast"

I called my mom.

"Hey mom!"

"Hello! Y/N where are you? So much background noise!"

"Hello mom I can't hear you"

"Hello!! Y/N"

"Mom! Just a second let me leave this place then I will call you again"

I left the stadium. I kept on walking but there was no place less crowded. I reached a place which looked like the basement of the stadium. Everything was silent there. No noise. I entered the place and kept on walking till I found something different. It was no basement. I was standing at a place which further had three diversions. One side went towards the stadium, other towards the rooms and the third one went towards the music control room. I was shocked. I entered the wrong place. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Yes mum! You called?"

"Actually your cousin is going to marry in December. So I thought to tell you so that you can manage your leaves by then"

"Mom really! This is what you wanted to talk about" I whispered so that no one could hear me.

"Mom! I am in a concert right now. I will talk to you later."

"What concert?"

"Mom! Didn't you see the news? It's..."

I heard someone coming from the room side towards the main hall. I hung my phone immediately. I did not want anyone to catch me. People might misunderstand and me as a crazy fan trying to get into BTS room. I hid myself behind the wall. The exit was far away. It was impossible to leave. I was hiding behind the wall when I saw the person arriving. My eyes wide open! That was impossible. I cannot believe what I saw. I was stood like a statue with my mouth wide open. I cannot believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming but I was wrong. It was real.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**