[CHAPTER 9] - BIG HIT STAFF

After the concert got over BTS left for the place where they were staying. It was far away from the residential area. It was somewhere in the woods. The house given to them was enormous. It was at a hidden place were no normal people can arrive. It had two floors with the ground floor having a huge hall. The upper floor had all the seven rooms. Everything that they required was present there. The windows were made of huge glasses so that they can enjoy the nature. It was a beautiful place.

"The concert went so well. People were so happy" Yoongi said taking out coke from the fridge.

"I think I miss something" said Taehyung looking at his bracelets.

"What is it Taehyung? Are you missing the starting 15 minutes of the concert?" RM replied sarcastically.

"Oh no! Namjoon Hyung. I think I lost my bracelet"

"What? Taehyung you lost your bracelet?"

All the seven members got shocked.

"You lost!" all said together.

"Yeah I guess so" Taehyung replied still counting his bracelets.

"How did you lose it hyung?"

"Jungkooki I think I dropped it near the music control room. There was a girl with me"

"What girl Taehyung? What were you doing?" replied Jimin sarcastically.

"Ohh I was just looking at the place when the guard arrived and then all this mess happened and I think I dropped it there."

"You know that bracelet is the most important one! We got it from our company. We have to get it back anyhow" replied Seokjin while resting his head on Jungkook's lap.

"Let's talk to the staff tomorrow. I am the leader so I will ask them for the solution. Let's see what we can do for this. Right now just take rest and Taehyung don't take stress. Remember how I lost my passport in Norway! Haha! So chill we will get your bracelet back"

Namjoon always gave hope to other members. It was three in the morning when all the members went back to sleep.

The next day Namjoon woke early and soon called the staff.

"Kim Namjoon! This is a very serious situation. We already told you to not to lose your named bracelet. You have to keep them with you wherever you go." Said one of the staff member.

"I know. So just tell us the solution. We need it back"

"I will look into it. If it is with that girl then it will be easy to find otherwise we will have to dig deep into the matter."

"I understand completely"

Namjoon hung the call. He left the balcony and entered his room. Went down to the hall were other members were resting.

"Taehyung! Our staff members are super humans, they will find your bracelet anyhow"

"Hyung I know this! I am not worrying about that. Just see this. People are posting so many photos on Weverse"

"Taehyung just tell me one thing... why were you hiding there?" asked Hosoek sitting beside Taehyung.

"Oh it was so fun"

"You always do these weird stuffs Taehyung. You make me laugh so much! Haha"

"No hyung... the guard also looked scary to me!"

"Haha! I know you Taehyung" Hosoek replied while laughing.

"Ohh the weather is so romantic. Pretty rain" said Jimin looking at the rain through the window.

"No Jiminshi! It's not romantic. It just lot of water now" replied Jungkook sarcastically.

"Ohh Jungkook don't be so insensitive"

All of them laughed together.

#

"Stella! Now we are going to stay here for one week. Let's enjoy this vacation"

"Y/N nice bracelet. When did you buy this?"

"Yesterday! .....umm.. During the concert from one of the stalls"

"Ohh!! I see!! V!"

"haha ..yeah!"

I hate hiding things from Stella but it was important. I haven't told her want happened on the concert day. It was still not the right time for me. We went to different places and enjoyed a lot. The weather was good. It was raining but it did not stop us from enjoying. Around nine in evening we came back to our hotel.

"Y/N!! I don't understand what the hell is happening!"

"What is it Stella?

"Whenever I open instagram I get new stuffs!"

"Tell me also"

"Just read this"

I read what Stella was looking shockingly at. 'Big Hit Company has kept an open interview for all those who have concert's ticket. This interview is for becoming the BTS Indian manager. They will be staying with BTS and managing them while they are in India. Age should be above 18. No kids allowed. This is a great opportunity. All the best Indian BTS Army.'

"WTH!!! How can the company do this? They are being so open now!"

"Yeah! But it is so cool. Let's go for the interview Y/N. At least we can try for our boys"

"Yeah...also we are over here in Mumbai and have their concert ticket! We should definitely go Stella! Wow!"

Indian BTS fans were getting surprises since BTS arrived. The date of interview was also suitable for us. We had no idea what the interview was going to be about. We were just excited.

#

"Interview!! They kept interview just for finding the bracelet." Taehyung replied astonished.

"The staff members really have super powers" said Jungkook.

"Taehyung you have to be there in the office to see the person whom you met in the music room. If she will be there then trust me we all are blessed otherwise staff will be in great problem" said Namjoon.

The Big Hit staff kept the interview just to find the bracelet. This interview brought hope in lot of people of meeting the BTS in person.

**please vote, comment and share  if you like the story**