3

" Really sa Europe? For a month?! Oh my gad Bei, That's like a dream come true, I can look into ideas i can use sa trabaho ko plus i can get to spend it with you! " Maddie said as soon as i tell her what Dad and I have talk about.

" Dad would be clearing my schedule since Ate Den would take over and if your free will leave on Friday " I answer as we walk to buy groceries

" Wow! That's great kakatapos lang ng recent project ko with Ms. Santos para dun sa kwarto ng anak niya. And besides i can ask Yumi to take over naman. "

" But would that be alright sa pinsan mo? To run the business alone? Eh diba she just started 3 months ago? "

" Babe, Yumi will do great sa 3 months ko siyang kasama sa trabaho she never fail to amaze me, So i know she can take over for a while. I'll advise na lang not to take huge projects if she can't handle "

I nodded on her remarks as we continue to do our groceries. She said that she'll be making dinner later and i'm excited for that Maddie's been learning to cook thanks to Mama Donna who would give online lesson since they reside in Davao.

" Babe, I was also wondering... well not really me but Papa he said kase that we're not getting any younger anymore your 29 and I'm 27. Papa would like to know when will he be a Lolo daw. " Unintentionally i stop walking and just look at her. I... ganun na ba kame katagal magkakilala ni Maddie? Almost 10 years that's why both our Dad would like to have grandchild to spoil. I smile at her and answered

" Dad, also suggest the same. I advise that i'll discuss it with you first since we both need to decide for this matter. Conceiving a child in our set-up would be extra hard and we just got married last month but Babe i want us to both decide on this okay we can have our one-month honeymoon do think things through and who knows we might do it in Europe " I saw her tear fall from her eyes and i quickly walk towards her to wipe those tears away and give her a tender kiss.

" Are you okay Babe? Are you mad at me? " I ask worried if i offend her in some ways i shouldn't

" Nakakainis ka, Pinapaiyak mo ko sa mga paganyan mo! Of course i would love to have kids with you that was our plan right. I would love to see a little Lion run around the house" She said while crying but smiling

" Or a little Madzilla that would wrap me around her little hands " I added as i still wipe her tears.

" Sira, But your right we should be the one involve about this because we are the one who would raise the baby." I just hugged her tightly this is what i love about my wife, she want everything to be sorted out by the both of us.

When we finish doing groceries we head home since she mention about packing our things Friday would be 3 days from now and knowing my wife we would have to bring 2 big luggage, 2 personal bag and 1 bag for our laptops well i don't usually have a personal bag wherein i would have to put personal things since i fit it in my luggage already so probably my wife will be having the extra and i'll just carry the bag for our laptops. Even though that would be a honeymoon we both know that at some point work will chase us and we need to be ready for that.

Thursday Afternoon around 5PM when Maddie said that she'll fetch me dito sa hospital, She said that she'll pick me up para sabay na kameng pumunta sa bahay since Dad been bugging me to meet them before the flight tomorrow at 3 am. When I was finishing the documents that i need to sign, Ate Den walks inside my office.

" Bea, Maddie's car is outside bakit andito ka pa? Nako Beatriz ha ganyan ba tinuro sayo ng Ate Ly mo? Magpaintay ng asawa sa labas ng trabaho?" I shook my head