23

3 YEARS LATER

3PPOV

It's been exactly 3 years when she decided that she had to pay for her sins, she know that what she did before was wrong and should have listen more to her family and friends rather than being close minded about it. It cost her everything that she have. She have to let go of her wife, her 2 loving children and even her career thinking she did the right thing. She thought that having a supportive family is enough. What she didn't know is that she have already cross the line she shouldn't have.

That very day after Levi's school trip she decided to flew to Korea to reflect and to also think what she really wanted to do with her life. Since the life she tried to build for years fall apart before her eyes. She had this torn relationship with her family already. Before she was mad about her wife having an affair but there's no definite proof about it but when her wife caught her red handed she thought that she would understand but No because what she did was beyond repair, she knows that her wife is right about it but she still didn't listen...

" You sure you don't want to go back? Your family misses you already."

" Alex, you've helped me a lot for the past three years even though we had some issue before and I'm really grateful about that but I don't think that i'm ready to face my wife again."

" You must admit that what you did was wrong, Maddie. I mean, I admit what I did and I know that is not a good thing, And I sincerely apologies about Alonzo's bad deed I didn't know that he has that thing and that he have Mom's genes. But I made sure that he wont harm you again."

Maddie thought that Zolo was this pure concern guy that was infatuated by her what she didn't know that he was obsess and has schizophrenic tendencies. Callie A.K.A Alex didn't know that her half brother has those, so when they plan to sabotage the marriage of Bea and Maddie she thought that they just create some mishaps but her half brother did some extra mile causing to the marriage to fall apart and the wives and their children to be torn apart.

" And by the way Bea and the kids would come here for my wedding, We invited her for old time sake, you know how i badly want to keep our childhood promise, buti na lang Taeytaey came to fulfill that for me." Maddie fake a smile, she doesn't know how to feel, if she would be happy that she might see her kids, Sad because she can only see them from afar, Scared that her wife is still mad at her.

" Do you perhaps have a photo of the kids? I stop using social media na kase 3 years ago. "

" Yeah, teka I can look into your wife's account hold on. Here have my phone I'll just need to freshen up." 

Maddie took Callie's phone and starts scrolling. She suddenly feel sad that she wasn't able to witness the growth of Avery. But she's also happy that Levi was fulfilling his promise to Alyssa and Dennise.

 But she's also happy that Levi was fulfilling his promise to Alyssa and Dennise