7

@beadel: Look what i found 🥺, Poppe looks like Babu when she was also a smol bean!

@deannawongst: Doc Bei, Mas pogi Levi kesa sayo 🤭
@alyssavaldez2: Bei, di ka ba kinakabahan sa sinasabi mo? @maddie7madayag ano bang kinakaen niyan sa inyo? Hahaha
@maddie7madayag: Love, please stop disturbing Levi his still sleeping. 🤦🏻‍♀️
@beadel: Opps gotta go now 😬

" Love i swear pag si Levi nagising sa sofa ka matutulog" Maddie whisper-shout dahil Poppe is now sleeping, kakagaling lang namin sa hospital because of his check-up nagpainjection na din ng bakuna. It's a good thing his asleep kase earlier i swear gusto kong i fire you OBGY-NE ni Maddie

" I was just sharing to the world that he got good genes, Look of medyo mas maputi lang siya but still look his so pogi"

" Ang bilis ng panahon no, parang last year lang we were hesitating to do the procedure dahil we both think that we're not yet ready but look at us now. Levi had us in the palm of his hands. "

" He was the best anniversary gift i can wish for. thank you for bringing him into this world Love." Maddie look me in the eye and look at her phone to check the date. It was June 18th already and it's been one year and One month since we had our wedding and One month since Levi Oliver was born.

" Oh gad, I'm so sorry i wasn't able to greet you last month Love. I was too occupied with Levi and works that i needed to supervise at home."

" Love, It's alright you were in labor that time and Levi was more important than our anniversary celebration because moving forward we will celebrate it with Levi every year. I love you Maddie."

" I love you Bea" i slowly close the gap between us when we were about to go to the next base Levi cried. I also wanted to cry because we haven't done any bebe time in the last 6 months but of course i was just kidding and I understand Levi and Maddie would always comes first. If you were wondering about the conversation I had with  Dad last month, he apologize for pushing me to things that i don't want he finally realize about the years that he missed while me and Kuya were growing up. Only Mom was there for us but i know i also had a fault with the way i talk back to him. Siya pa din naman yung tatay ko and he provided everything for us. Nasabi ko lang naman yun dahil ayokong lumaki si Levi na di buo yung pamilya. Looking at the both of them made me realize that this is the life that i wanted ever since i've met Maddie. She was asking nga bakit di ako sumama sa Korea since earlier Ate Den called her to ask what she wants as pasalubong. I've told her na i wanted to be there for Levi's check-ups and also to know if there is something wrong and base on the test he might be allergic to something and we need to carefully look after him for that.

" Love, I was wondering pala kung kelan natin balak pabinyagan si Levi? Papa wanted to know daw so he can clear his schedule so he can come. Mom and Sachi advise me earlier na Papa already bought something for this bambino." My thoughts was interrupted because of that. We call Levi nicknames like Poppe and Bambino. They both mean Baby it's just that Baby is too common already. I've heard Poppe way back when we were on our honeymoon and i think it was a German language not quite sure.