25

3RD POV

Maddie and Deanna are both confuse as to why Avery know her when this was just the first time that they've seen each other. At nung nakabawi si Maddie she look at Deanna and give her a " What is this?" Look Avery lock Maddie into her tiny hands and Deanna just answer.

" I don't really know what is going on, But isn't that a good thing? Avey know you and I can clearly see that she love you more than me now." Maddie didn't know what she should feel because despite everything her baby girl still love her.

" Mamu, are you going to stay with us forever?" Avey innocently ask when she was done absorbing Maddie's warmth. Maddie on the other hand can't seem to know how she would react since it's their first encounter. Deanna left the both of them to have their Mom and Daughter time.

" Avey, Mamu can't answer that question pa, But can you answer all Mamu's question please?"

" Sure..." Maddie gave her a look, this kid is indeed the fusion of Her and Her Ate Den

" It should, Sige po, never forget to add po Avey okay?"

" I'm sorry Mamu i always forget po eh.."

" That's fine baby, but starting today okay? And I want to know how you know Mamu? I am here in Korea so Mamu is curious."

" Kuya Blehbleh, always tell stories about how you look after him Mamu, and sometimes I cry because I don't know how that feels." Maddie giggle when she her " Blehbleh" Avey must have been used to call Oli that. But then felt sad and instantly gave her a hug,

Hindi man maexpress ni Avery but Maddie knows that she really suffer when she left. They continue to talk for an hour and that's when she knew na Avery knew her face dahil sa pictures sa bahay nila, Bea didn't removed anything that would remind the kids that she's their other Mom.

After their quick talk, Maddie starts tutoring Avey to speak in tagalog the kid would struggle as she was still in her formative years and she understood that kaya naman after their session she decide to dress the kid and take her out, meron kasing old car trolley si Alex dahil sa pamangkin ni Taeyeon na bumibisita. And so she took care of Avey and dress her to go out. Deanna tag along and even posted a picture to her social media.

@deannawongts: Aren't you happy to be with Tinang today Chootie? @CallieJung, didn't know you have this here

P.S. The Tutor's the best! She tamed this Little Zilla 😂

Bea immediately notice that and was relieve that Avey is doing good with Deanna. She decided to let Avey be with Deanna so that she can have a change in her environment, Levi and Bea together with Callie and Taeyeon when to what seems like a gallery as Levi's suddenly have an interest in Arts and Literature. Callie seems like a supportive Mom taking pictures of Levi, Bea thought it was a practice but Callie took that to show to Maddie when they go home later.