24

@beadel_: he forced me to take his pictures because he said that he look like the grim reaper from Goblin 🤦🏻‍♀️, Yes he watch it on the car

P.S. But for me you looked like someone that very close from my heart and that I will love forever 🤭.

#KoreaAnyeong!

@deannawongst: Poppe! When Tinang arrived let's go camping!
@KimAndré: He definitely look like her no doubt!
@CallieJung: He does look like the grim reaper on the second one! @deannawongst, Yes please!

BEA

It was the next morning when i woke up na wala sa tabi yung mga bata usually when i wake up they would be all over me in the bed but this time it's a surprise that I'm alone I did my morning routine before walking out of the room and then I saw Taeyeon and Callie assisting the kids and they're already seated for breakfast. Last night question from Avey made me realize that she is growing up and needed the guidance of her other Mom, Thankful na lang din ako kay Levi dahil his looking after Avery from time to time. Lumapit ako lung nasaan sila and the kids walk towards me and gave me a hug.

" Good Morning Babu!"

" I thought you guys left Babu, this is the first time na you get up not waking me up."

" We're sorry about that, I'm just excited to feed the kids, I'm sure this is Levi's favorite Omelette Fried Rice." Callie said and I was completely taken a back, how would she know about that? She never visit our house.

" Babu, Avey and I already took a bath and will just prepare for later, Tita Callie said that it would be a long ride."

" Alright, Babu will freshen up in a bit, But can we enjoy breakfast first?"

And upon eating the food Callie and Taeyeon prepared my heart was hurting, I wanted to cry in front of them, it has the same taste that I used to eat every morning for as long as I can remember, I don't but a tear fell from my eyes and I looked at Callie, asking between our eyes what sorcery is this, How come this taste like my wife's cooking.