2

It's been a month since Maddie and I got married and so far i'm loving this new set up of ours though i am a little bit busy in the hospital, i still made sure that i spend enough time with her, And today's my rest day so i decided to cook for her. We kinda got busy last night that's why she's still asleep 🤭.

" Aga mo ata nagising Bei? walang pasok sa ospital?"

" Jesus Christ! Mads, wag kang bigla bigla magsasalita dyan. And yes today's my rest day so i'm all yours for the 24 hours. Breakfast?" She smiled and nodded then sat on the chair while i serve her food. On the whole month that Maddie and I living together i already memorize her routines. how long she would take in the shower, what's her usual breakfast cravings, What mood she'll be in and so on. And i like that i get to give her the things that she needs.

" Earth to Bea?"

" Yes, Babe?"

" Your not even listening to me naman pala, I said we should go to the mall and buy some groceries, i need to buy some supplies din for my art room"

" Yeah we should go, just like what i said im all yours for the day, Saan mo ba gusto pumunta? MOA?"

" Babe, you sure your okay? last week puro ka on call you barely had a decent sleep."

"Babe, i promise to take care of you diba? beside i had a good decent sleep last night thanks to you 😏"

" Yan pag kalokohan, attentive ka, after breakfast we should get ready na para di tayo abutan ng traffic"

" Aye! Aye! Captain"

We ate our breakfast peacefully with some naughtiness on the side we were both ready to go to the mall to buy some groceries and supplies for her art room. Maddie's an interior designer so she always use art supplies. Although sometimes she uses her laptop din naman

When we reached the mall, We head straight to National Bookstore, Sabi niya we should buy her art supplies first then we can buy our groceries. pwede namang iwan sa baggage counter yung art materials niya, Her time is precious for her. She wants to equally give her time for her passion and for me too. She's kinda mataray sometimes specially if it's the time of the month. I also discovered things about her that i dont know when we were girlfriends.

" Bei? Dad called me last night, before you got home he said na you should call him pala today, I'm sorry i forgot to tell you earlier"

" I guess it's about the trip in Boston, He wanted me to lead the team since the trip involves my specialty. It'll be for two weeks max i'll just call him later"

" If i were you i'll call Dad now mamaya urgent pala yan tapos your just chill."

" Babe, I am the daughter of the director of the hospital, I work my ass off everyday and now that i have my rest i want to spend it with you."

" Beatriz, if you wont call Dad now you'll go home riding grab"

" Fine, I'll call him na, sa labas lang ako if you're done na okay?"

I left her to call my dad, Maddie has this intimidating aura that i'm really scared of so if she said i have to do this now. i will for sure do that in an instant.

" Bea, Finally you called me, I know it's your day-off anak but this is urgent"

" I wanted to call you later pa sana Dad, but Maddie force me to, alam niya talaga na whenever you want to talk to me its urgent"

" Well she's involve in this actually. Remember what i told you the day of your wedding that i'll give you guys a honeymoon package? I know this is long over due and right after your wedding i ask you to work for the hospital already so now that Den is here for the meantime i'm giving you a month off, It's in Europe Bea"

" Seriously Dad? Wow that's good! i can finally have some alone time with Maddie, But why in Europe though?"

" Bea, I'm not getting any younger anymore and i want to see Little Bea and Little Maddie running around every time you visit us. I have a friend there that will help with the IVF procedure, You can give him a call if you decided to push through with it. I'm just giving you the idea okay, Im not forcing you to get your wife bare your kids."

" Dad, Dont you think that's too early to talk about that kind of things? I mean yes we talk about having a family of our own pero we wanted to enjoy ourselves, Im still a new doctor and Maddie wanted to enjoy her thing with her business"

" I know what you mean, I'm just stating this fact Timothy is a good doctor in Europe i know him since College Days in La Salle, And besides this is my wedding gift for you lovebirds dont get mad okay? talk to Maddie about this trip okay? you'll leave on Friday okay? Visit us before you leave"

i release a deep sighed as Dad ended the call, I know that they already want to have grandchildren but i dont wanna pressure Maddie to bare our child, We may be girlfriends for as long as i can remember but having a family would be a huge responsibility for the both of us. Were still learning things on our own.

" Bei? Nakausap mo na si Dad? What did he said?"