Chapter 13

Tuesday 4pm

Y/n's POV

"Guys you wont believe what im going to tell you!!" I shout out in excitement looking at the three, they give me a confused look. "Sensei said that he is going to treat us to ramen". As I said those words Naruto's eyes shined "Raaamenn!!!" he shouted out and started to jump up and down "Im going to ask sensei to get me 3 bowls of Miso pork ramen" he said out holding my hand and jumping up and down...For a second my heart fluttered but I don't know why. "Anyways Sasuke, Sakura are you coming" I ask them, who were looking at us.

Sakura's POV

"What the hell does this bitch think of course not why would I go with her and shitty Naruto" I say to my self. "No, im not coming. I have to go shopping with Ino today" I say out and look away. "Sure I will come, I have nothing else to do anyways" Sasuke says. "W-what wait Im comin-" before I could complete that sentence Y/n suddenly blurted out "Really okay lets go now, we have to find Sensei to" then she grabs Sasuke-kun by the hand and start running away and Naruto followed. "Ugh, that asshole took my Sasuke-kun"

Y/n's POV

I started running after grabbing Sasuke's hand and Naruto followed us. We ran to infront of Ichiraku noodle shop and stopped to the side. "Y/n your still holding my hand" Sasuke said with a whisper into my ears, and when I realised what I was doing I felt a flutter in my heart as pulled away I felt my face burn up a bit. "Oh, im sorry I didn't notice" I said quietly, Naruto looked at us confused. "U-um...Okay now we will split up now to find sensei, we meet back here in 15 minutes" I say out and they both nod in response and then we go our ways.

Sasuke's POV

"What was that" I quickly run trying to find Kakashi sensei, my stomach had butterflies🦋 when she held me by the hand and ran away from Sakura. It was like she was my saviour taking me away from trouble. 

Y/n's POV

I started to run around trying to find the gray head, as I passed my apartment I see a man with the same gravity defying spiky hair through the window of the apartment above mine.

 I notice it was our sensei. "what is he doing there? Does he live there?" I question myself and quickly jump onto his window sill and slid the window open. I was lucky it was not locked, I looked around to see him not in the room, Just as I was entering his room, My leg got caught on the window frame as I fell down with a big bang hitting my head on his polished concrete floor. My vision starts to get blurry as I hear footsteps, I passed out.

~Flashback to 8 years before~

"Look look, isn't that the girl who killed her parents in that fire" I hear to my left "Yes, that's the girl look at her such a small thing but so scary" I hear to my right "She's a monster" I hear behind me. "don't go near her" they say gossiping with each other. Tears dripping down my eyes onto my cheeks as I cover my ears and run away so I don't hear them call me a Monster, a Demon.

~End of Flashback~

I wake up from a horrid memory to be laying on a bed of a unfamiliar room, I groan a little from the pounding in my head, "Are you good Y/n, I found you passed out on my bedroom floor" he said, I slowly get up as my eyesight starts to adjust to the light. I see Kakashi sensei sitting on his bed next to me. I got 🦋Butterflies🦋 in my stomach as my eyes twinkled looking at the tall man, as a cold breeze coming from the open window hit my face.

 I got 🦋Butterflies🦋 in my stomach as my eyes twinkled looking at the tall man, as a cold breeze coming from the open window hit my face

"You have been out for a good 5 minutes and what are you doing in my house and how did you find me" he says now looking at me. "U-um, I was trying to find you because I thought you forgot about treating us to ramen, so when I was walking by my apartment that was when I saw you here. I live in the apartment right below you" I say with an apologetic tone and get up and sit next to him. He looked at me with a surprised look "I didn't forget I was going to get something that's all, but its interesting that you live right below me but I never saw you" he said giving me an eye smile like always. "Huh?!..You didn't forget?"

"What Exactly are these New Feelings?"

To be continued~🦋