Chapter 4

10:25 am, Monday

Y/n's POV

I was still in shock about what Sasuke said. While Sakura was the whole opposite she was real pissed, While I was looking down on my feet because my face turned a shade of strawberry candies:

 While Sakura was the whole opposite she was real pissed, While I was looking down on my feet because my face turned a shade of strawberry candies:

I could feel a pair of eyes piercing the back of my head it held lots of emotions Sadness, Jealousy but mostly it was anger.

Sasuke's POV 

There was an awkward silence for about 2 minutes but those 2 minutes felt like hours. Sakura walked out the rooftop crying. "I thinks its time I confess my love to her properly" I thought to myself. That was when I saw Y/n Trying to sneak past me so that she wont have to be in this awkwardness.

Y/n's POV

Just as I opened the door to escape this awkward hell, Sasuke came behind me and pinned me down to the wall, "Y/n I always wanted to tell you this but I thought you hated me so I didn't, I always thought your eyes were pretty like the night skies, they look so peaceful but mysterious at the same time" I started to blush like a freshly plucked tomato "what does he mean by this, is this a misunderstanding" I thought. "Y/n I love you, I always did since the day I first laid my eyes on you" He added. What does he mean by love I thought he hated me because of how he always made fun of me, I pushed him off me and and ran out the door.

Sasuke's POV

I sat on the ground Thinking if she hated me or not, whether we can go back to how everything was before, whether I could look her in the eye again.

Naruto's POV

What just happened, did they notice I was still there or no, did Sasuke, the one and only Sasuke get rejected by his crush, "where is Y/n" I mumbled as I ran down the stairs to catch up to her.

Y/n's POV

"What just happened, did Sasuke ask me out" I felt bad that I ran away without a word, "This is not the time for me to rethink what happened I have to go home fast and make dinner" I mumbled as I ran back home.

2 minutes later.

When I entered the house I saw a note on the table, "Im going to visit my parents today I might be late, you can have dinner before me  - Ino" I read through it and sighed " I guess im having dinner alone today". I quickly walked into the kitchen to take out the vegetables and meat for the curry and I remembered I had to go get groceries.

I ran to the front door and put my boots on and started to walk to the store. In front of the store, There I see-

To Be Continued~