Chapter 18

Kakashi's POV

When I opened the door there I saw a canvas in the middle of the room and its back facing me, out of curiosity I walk closer to it but the canvas was completely blank and untouched, but when I look at the wall infront of it I feel my heart beating faster. I saw the most detailed painting I ever saw, it was a painting of Konoha But there was all of Y/n's friends in it with her, except for a big blank space next to Y/n.

that was when I heard footsteps rushing toward the room and there I see Y/n standing there with her eyes opened wide and her trembling. "Y/n I never knew you were this good at painting" I said giving her a smile. "Hmm, im not that great, its just a hobby I picked up" she said nervously. "Oh ok, but why is there a blank space here" I asked, "U-um, I was going to paint someone who is very precious to me there" she said smiling a bit and looking at the ground. She was blushing a bit like a tomato, that was when I realized that, that person was someone important to her, maybe the person she love?, I felt a small pain in my heart, I felt a bit empty because I was not in that painting I felt like I was never important to her and never will. "Kakashi, can you keep this room and the painting a secret" she said looking at me with worried eyes. "ok Y/n, your secret is safe with me" I said giving her an eye smile.

30 minutes later.

Y/n's POV

we played a bit more Jenga and then they all went home, I had a lot of fun but there was still something in me that still hurt, the fact that Kakashi saw that room was what hurts, I always kept it a secret because of how annoying it was when people found out, they would start asking me if I could draw them or their dog and shit so it was always annoying to me. I quickly took a bath and went to my room, Ino was going to stay over at her parents house today so I was home alone. I sat down on to floor and looked out the window.

"What going to happen, now that he know my secret"

Kakashi's POV

After I went back home from Y/n house I quickly went and layed down on my bed and looked out the window.

"Will my hollow heart ever be filled with love?"

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued~🌙

____________________________________

This was chapter was short but I hope you liked it. I might make another chapter today and post it as soon as possible!!

o(〃'▽'〃)o