chimp chomp👹🔪💣👴

It was smooth sailing from them on. Dreams throat still definitely hurt from trying to cough up the hot dog. Sapnap was absentmindedly looking out the window, Eret was taking a nap, and George had his eyes locked on the road. Dream, on the other hand, was a bit nervous.

This whole vacation had been filled with disaster and mistakes. The only highlight was when he got to blow George. There was nothing too fun about the trip, it was supposed to be his romantic getaway, but instead of was panic-attack-filled. The whole reason of a getaway is to get away from all your worries, but instead they followed. Eret and Sapnap insisted on coming along. Dream only agreed because they would be paying for their part of the trip and they would be staying in a different room. Neither of these things happened. Dream had to pay for all of the expenses and Sapnap kept barging in and constantly knocked on their door. How in holy hell was this dysfunctional "family" supposed to make their flight. Dream was on the brink of ANOTHER panic attack, and when he got anxious, he got fidgety.

"Sapnap, hand me one of your fidgets, please?" Dream asked hoping Sapnap would share at least one of his many fidget toys

" Which one? We got the fidget cube, my personal favorite THE POPIT, and the mesh marble thing, " said Sapnap holding up a gallon bag with "Sapnap toys" written in Eret's handwriting on it

"I'll take the fidget cube, please," said Dream extending his hand diagonally reaching towards Sapnap's seat

"Here, just don't use the circle pad thingy, I got slime stuck under it, now it won't move." Sapnap carefully placed it in Dream's hand

Sapnap went back to looking out the window. Dream started to play with the the cube. He liked the side of the cube that had a wheel and made a clicking noise every time you turned it. The noise started to annoy George.

"Babe, cut that out, that noise is stressing me and the baby out,"
said George, eyes still glued to the road, he started to ease on the gas pedal a little more.

"Okay, but I'm also really stressed out right now, so could you lay off?" Said Dream annoyed, he had outburst.

"Well, I'm sorry, " said George sarcastically ," I didn't know you value your little clicking noise over your baby. " George said fully serious.

How were they supposed to get married and stay together if a clicking noise escalated into the beginning of a heated argument.
Nonetheless, Dream cut out the noise. Dream knew it was George's way or the highway. Sometimes Dream was that way too, sometimes it was hard to come to an agreement with both of them being stubbon. Their personalities matched so well that they didn't work together.

Almost like on cue Eret woke up in time for drama to go down. She looked like she had been snapped out of a 30 year coma. She gave a side eye look to Sapnap with a smirk. Both of them lived for drama. Sometimes they put on a "Real Housewives" episode, and just basked in the drama.

"I just don't understand why you have to do this all the time." Said George, his fingers gripping the wheel

"Oh my god! Just stop, stop. You are so dramatic all the fucking time, I was playing with the stupid fidget cube, and you HAD to make it this big thing. Everything is a big problem with you. Jesus, give a bitch a break." Said Dream intensely looking at George

George kept his eyes on the road to stop a full-on stare down from occurring.

"You know what? I don't even care do you stupid fidget thing! Kill the baby for all I care! You always do your own thing! You can never just..never just.. LISTEN!" Screamed George

Dream went silent. It was genuinely hard for him to listen sometimes. He was obedient and did listen, more than George would know. Like when George had asked for just store brand disinfectant wipes, he spent 30 minutes comparing all of the brands, just all George would be happy. To George though, it just looked like he dicked around for an hour, and still didn't get the wipes.

Anytime anyone talked it looked like Dream had his head in the clouds thinking of other things, because the conversation was far too boring for him. He was listening, just over thinking and really over-processing the information. He had always blamed this trait on his ADHD, and never told anybody about it. To others he must have looked like a big jerk.

What George said had really hit close to home for him. His whole life he had been yelled at by teachers and pulled to see the guidance counselor, because he looked like he just didn't care at all.

"You.. You know what..." He couldn't even talk, he was choked up by tears, that and his throat still hurt from literally choking

Dream turned to look out the window, if it was interesting enough for Sapnap, it was interesting enough for him.