happy birthday bash!!! 🥳

I made a meme 👍 also back on the daily grind thank you booger for the story ideas (can you guys tell lol) also sorry for any typos when my phone updated it turned off autocorrect and made the keyboard weird and idk how to make it normal again help
•••

Sapnap's party came quicker than anyone expected.

George certainly wasn't ready. After he'd decided to keep up the lie, the doctor had called Dream back into the room and made up some lies of his own. Now he had a very limited amount of time to figure out how to not only find a baby but how to fix his whole "buildup" issue. Of course, he could simply not lie to his fiancé, but he was in too deep now even though deep down he knew this was the dumbest idea he'd ever had.

Eret wasn't ready either. Frankly, she just wanted to get rid of this baby. She was 22 and in college, the last thing she needed was to have a baby.

But she needed to find the Baby Daddy first. She just felt like it wasn't right to get rid of it without letting whoever it was know.

She was making a list of people who it might be, and it wasn't looking great. Back during school, when she first decided to start having sneaky links, she hadn't decided how many she'd really had. There were 5 candidates so far, but at least 2 seemed unrealistic because of the timeline. The father could either be Josh from her math class, some ugly dork named Rob, Zachary from the Starbucks across from the Target, Greg who works at Zoup (a one night stand), and Noah a totally weirdo.

I know, I know, her taste was off in high school. Now though, she's dedicated to markipoo 💕. Well... Dedicated isn't a good enough word to describe it. They were on and off every week; it was crazy how fast Eret made a sad Instagram story when the "break up" happened, and then how fast she deleted it.

Maybe he could dig up old phone number and ask around for information. What if this was just a big burden on the baby daddy? What if the dad wanted to keep it? However Mark could under no circumstances know about the baby. Once they broke up over a heated argument about who was the best super smash bros main. Imagine what kind of chaos the surprise pregnancy would entail.

"Eret!" Sapnap yelled running into the room, " I'm calling George right now! Want to say hi?"

"No not really." Eret said pushing the I pad away

"Why not though?" Sapnap whined, again pushing the iPad into Eret's face, insisting

"What did we talk about when your being pushy?" Eret reminded him

"leave the room" Sapnap repeated, moping as he left the room

He left, taking his time to leave the room; just in case Eret changed his mind, and wanted to say hello. He left and went too his playroom to call there. The playroom was simply an old living room, that Eret wasn't putting to use. Sapnap decided to colonize the room and got some of his favorite stuff from Texas flown in. Eret had bought a spare bed for the room, for when they needed some time apart. Sapnap would stay ardently occupied with all his fidget toys.

"George!" He laughed as the other man's face filled the iPad screen.

"Sapnap!" George smiled. He was using his phone as a mirror to tie a bright pink tie. "I'm getting ready for your party!"

Sapnap quietly gasped. He'd almost forgotten about it. They were all going to the bowling alley tonight to bowl and have some pizza and cake. Then they were going to have a sleepover at their place.

"Ooh!" He said. "Where's Dream?"

"I'm here," Dream called in the background. "I'm getting ready, too."

"Can I see?" Sapnap got extra close to the screen to see everything going on in Dream and George's room.

George gestured for him to drop it. "He's self-conscious after the face reveal," he whispered.

Sapnap nodded in understanding. There were some nice replies under the photo at first, but it soon devolved into hate and brutal insults, with thousands of people attacking Dream's appearance.

"Sapnap!" Eret called from the other room, making him put the iPad down. "Say bye to George, it's almost time for you to get dressed!"

"Okay! Bye George!" He waved at the screen and hung up without waiting for a response. Then he hopped off the couch and went to get ready for the craziest party ever.