partied too hard

"Time to go!" Yelled Eret. Odd. The was no yell of excitement, no weird squealing noises. Nothing. She started walking down the hall, and peeked through the door frame.

Sapnap popped up from behind his bed. Miscellaneous trash lined the floor. Boxes, stacked against the wall

"Oh hey Eret! Just looking for my bowling shoes!" He stuck his head in a mountain of boxes and trash," I had them..." He pulled his head out and stuck his arm in the hole that his head made," In a Walmart baggie... around here."

He fished around for a couple more seconds before pulling out a old ripped up, plastic baggie that held old mangled, stained shoes.

"Oh dear lord, please do not wear those." Said eret almost fainting from the accumulated filth

"My party.." Sapnap said cramming his foot in the bowling shoes, "My rules!"

He stood up and made a brake for the door, visibly uncomfortable with each step. "Time to go!" Yelled Sapnap

" No. " said Eret reaching their arm to the other end of the door frame, blocking it off , " Those shoes are too small, you are not wearing them. "

Sapnap tried pushing his way through the arm blockade, but to no prevail. He made a disgruntled noise and gave up. He ran over to his bed stacked with empty cassette cases and plopped down.

"Fine, then. If you want to be so bossy, tell dream and George that it is now your party, because.. I am not going." Sapnap protested, crossing his arms, and turning his back to Eret

Eret rolled her eyes ,"Come on, if you go.. " Eret racked her brain for a reason for Sapnap to attend his own party, '"Mark will be there with Lacey. "

"I'm listening." Sapnap replied uncrossing his arms, now giving full attention to Eret. He started to even untie the grody bowling shoes.

"Yeah, and dream and George are sleeping over later ; they'll play in your playroom with you too."

Practically by the time Eret had been said the word "sleepover", a new pair of shoes was on and Sapnap was ready to hit the town.