"Mrs. Baby"

👶 Imagine👶

You're in the hospital. The doctors hand you a bouncing baby girl.

"Never have I seen anything so beautiful." You say to yourself.

"You have visitors." The nurse said smiling at you. Michael, Calum and Luke walk in wearing bright yellow hospital bands signifying they're here to visit the baby unit.

"Hi!" Michael said softly. He looked at the baby. "Hi baby girl." He smiled. "I'm uncle Mikey. I love you so much already. And I promise you, the first time you have pizza, I'm going to be with you! Its amazing! But not as amazing as you."

Then Calum began to speak, "Hi. So, uh, I know you don't really understand me but I want to tell you that I love you and no matter what, I'm always going to be here for you." He looks at you. "She's so beautiful."

"Can I say something?" Luke said, almost tearing up.

"Of course."

"Okay well, Mrs. Baby, I love you so much. I know I'm not your daddy but if mommy or daddy cant be there, I'll be there for you to support you in anything. I know you're not my baby, but I'll love you like you are. You're gorgeous and I love you so much." He kisses her forehead. At this point, you start to tear up.

"Now, it's daddy's turn." Ashton said smiling at you. "Baby girl. You're my world and I'll definitely treat you like it. You can have whatever you want, whenever you want. I will always be here for you. Through thick and thin, always remember I'm your dad and I love you to the moon and back." Ashton began to choke up. "I cant believe your mine." He paused. "You're the most beautiful girl in the whole world and I love you. I love you so so so so much!" He kissed her forehead. You asked the nurse I she can take a picture of all of you guys together, for you. She did and you posted it on Instagram saying, "Welcome the newest member of the 5SOS Fam. Our family."