"I wanna see if my wish came true

It was that time of year again. Your family takes a two week trip to Disneyland every year. This time, you were more excited than normal though, because they said your boyfriend, Ashton could come. The month leading up to the trip you, Ashton and your family were all stressed out because they screwed up the reservation. They gave you an extra room. Eventually, they made the decision that you and Ashton would share a room. The whole flight down you were scared and anxious, so Ash kept you calm by singing to you and holding your hand. When you got there, you really realized why it's the most magical place on Earth. You and Ash took pictures with Mickey, went on almost all the rides, bought souvenirs and just had an amazing time. On the last day down at Disney, Ashton kept insisting for you guys to go to the big wishing fountain.

"Please?" He gave you the puppy dog eyes.

"Why, Ash?" You questioned him. "Cant we just go on the rides we didn't get to yet? Like we planned?"

"It will take 30 seconds. Please?"

"Oh all right!" You couldn't deny him. He's so cute and you love him.

You both made your way to the fountain. Ashton took out two quarters. One for him and one for you. You grabbed each other's hands, closed your eyes, made a wish then threw the quarters in.

"Okay! Now we can go." For the rest of the day, Ashton didn't even bring it up. So, you guys just went on all the rides you could. Near the end of the day, he brought it up again.

"C'mon! I want to go see if my wish came true!" He grabbed your hand and started running.

"Ash! The fireworks are going to go off soon! It's almost eight o'clock!"

"It's fine! We'll make it. I promise."

So you two ran off. When you got their your family was already there.

"What I this? Ashton? We're going to miss the fireworks!"

When you turned your head back to Ashton, he was on one knee.

"I love you so much and my world wouldn't be this magical without you."

When you realized what was happening you started to cry.

"Will you make my wish come true and do my the honor of marrying me?" When you looked around and saw Cinderella nodding.

In tears, you said, "Of course! Yes!"

You heard people scream, "She said yes!" and that's when you saw the fireworks go off.

"I told you we wouldn't miss them." Ash said holding your hand and smiling.