chapter 3

Most of the night I stood back and watched her dance with a few of her girls.

She finally made her way away from them and bumped into me upstairs. " Sorry "

" You good. It's my bad. Can I help you with something? "

" I'm looking for the bathroom. All the ones down there are full "

" come on " She followed me down to my room. It had a pin code to enter the room. She followed me in.

" this is nice "

" yeah. The owner has a thing for nice things and women " I smiled at her.

" And how would you know? You've seen him? "

" Yeah. Everytime I look in the mirror "

" oh. Which must be a lot " I laughed.

" what! " I gasp.

" I'm sorry "

" Mch yea whatever. The bathroom is down through them double doors "

" thanks " She goes. I watched her ass bounce in the swimsuit with every step she took.

When she came out I stood.

" Thanks "

" You want a tour of the bedroom? "

She laughed. " How tempting. " I thought I had her " But no "

WHAT! I had never been turned down by a woman. Especially after they see the things! I have never ever had a woman enter this room and leave out with getting fucked. They have backaches for days after.

And now she comes along thinking she can just dismiss me.

You might think ' Oh, Zihir she's just turning yo horny player ass down. She's smart '

But I'm thinking ' what the fuck? Who does she think she is? She's too good for me? Psh please. Now its a game girl '

Now it was a chase!

Must have that Waiter girl. I knew by the end of the night I would.

" You remember me? " I ask.

" No should I? "

What

" Um you waited me and the homies. The loud ghetto dudes you went off on for grabbing you "

" OMG you were one of the jackasses! "

I laughed. " No. I left over a 100 dollar tip...But yeah they can be some serious jackasses "

" oh. Thanks for that " She says shyly.

" No problem "

" I really need to find my girls. Thanks again. " and she left my bedroom like it wasn't shit!

Usually when girls leave this room I don't just watch them walk away. I watch them limp away.

Yep this was definitely a Chase.

I smiled ready to play the game.

*

*

*

Nique

Wow, big tipper. I thought it looked like him but I didn't know I would run into him so soon.

He had MONEY and lots of it from the looks around the place. I went back got a drink and started enjoying the party.

Just cause he had money and a sexy smile didn't make me fall for him.

I heard about him. How he treats women and how he's like a big hoe.

Im not putting myself in that. Big tipper can save himself for the next. Because I don't want him.

I watched as the boys started yanking off bikini tops and pulling the strings on the other. And pushing girls into the pool.

He could throw a cool ass party. Next thing I know it was ATVs in the humongous as backyard doing donuts.

Everybody was eating this up. I sat and enjoyed.

Then happened to see him tongue down another girls throat.

Damn he works fast! I thought to myself.

The image I had of him he wasn't doing any good to make better or change. smh at big tipper.

( Sooooooo they finally bumped into each other and now its all starting. Zihir has made it a game for him. This can only end up a few ways ;) !!! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to VOTE, FAN & COMMENT )

PEACE :)