Chapter 22

Zihir ***

" Nah we fucking got into it last night and I left " I tell him as we ate.

" About what? "

" Me not telling her what I know about who jumpped Mya. She flipped on me " I tell him.

" good looking out. But sorry to put you in that fucked up place. " He says. I shrug. Mybaby still ignoring me. I miss her but im not about to chase her either. Just not my style to beg for forgiveness when I wasn't in the wrong. I wasn't in the wrong right?

" You need to check Reekah ass. The bitch is crazy. She must not know who daughters she fucking with and jumpping. Get ya kid too " Hell yeah fucking right.

*

*

*

*

Nique

Mya sister was okay but I was still ignoring Zi. I had that set up date nothing too. I was nervous and hoping everthing go as planned.

My phone played Zihir's ringtone. Nevia " Complicated "

" ...I don't know what happen.

Got people steadily asking

How you go to sleep mad one day?

Then the next wake up so happy?

Well love works like magic.

My soul and mind just can't grasp it.

Im just glad that I got you in my life.

I think about us ALLDAY

dream about you ALLDAY

Lovee ain't always Complicated.. "

I looked at the phone and seen a text. I always smile when I open his text even though I was mad today wasn't any different.

Boyfriendd

Boyfriend

Boyfriendd

Girlfriend: My sister and godchild safety is dumb shit?? Nice to kno

boyfriend

I didn't even text back. Just when I was going to forgive him and all that he upset me again.

" THERE GOES MY BABYYY

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO CALL YOU MINES

THERE GOES MY BABY!! "

I hit ignore. Now he wants to call. Not even. I got up and began to get dressed. I had business.

*

*

*

*

Osage

How was I go tell Mya my babymama got her jumpped? Dammit, my baby mama and her family fucking craazy. Mya knows I have a kid. But she donkt know my kids mother. The bitch got issues.

I walked into Zi's room to get the safe house keys and I seen his meds bottle. This shit was filled.

He wasn't taking his meds now!? Like what the fuck. He has a problem. That I don't even think Nique knows about. He needs this shit. That explains the shit how he acting. He going to end up just like his mama. I grab the bottle and go downstairs. I was going to give him this shit by force or will. I can't have my nigga off his meds to long....Last time..

Not even going to get into that.

Zihir got repsonsiblities

.

( oohh what happened there? )

1. IS ZIHIR SICK?

2. WHAT WRONG WITH HIM & WHY DOESN'T NIQUE KNOW ABOUT THE MEDS???

3. OSAGE BABYMAMA? WHO IS SHE???

4. NIQUE AND ZIHIR STILL IN A ARGUEMENT???

5. SHOULD NIQUE BE GOING ON THIS DANDEROUS BUSINESS DATE???

6. WHY ALL THE SECRETS???

300 votes

80 comments