Chapter 12

I thought about his question. It had been a while before I had ever thought about going back into the game and no lie it was becoming hard to decide. I worked so hard to be where I am now. Do I give it up for what i left for? All do I continue to bust my ass waiting tables and taking orders?

I was so deep in thought I didn't see everybody looking at me waiting on a reply. " Mhhmm! Anyday! " Ty goes making us all bust out into laughs.

" Shut up Ty damn. Im tring to think whoopty " I said laughing. " I ain't yo whoopty! If anybody yo whoopty its this nigga right here " he nod to Zi and we all laughed. Zihir looked at him and gave him a screw face. " I want you to reply with a smart comment and Im a knock the snapback off you, Ziho. Zeno. Zion. Zi whatever the fuck! " Ty such a dumbass everybody just feel out laughing Uncontrollably. Zi couldn't be mad he had to laugh to.

" Nigga first off its ZI_HIR! OK? ZI-HIR! And second I know you better quite talking to me like im some bitch! And third, dont be calling me no whoppty! " Zihir tells him. Ty smacked his lips and mumbles

" Just did " I laughed at them.

" Can you just answer my question before I hurt one of yo friends " he says. I laughed. " You scared for a little competition? " I tease. He chuckled lightly beofre going back to a serious expression. " You can never be me in these streets. Now your father thats a different story. But I grind to hard and bust my ass to bad. You good and all. But this is real life for me, Nique " He says foreal.

" And you don't think for me either!? Im deadass! Maybe I will get back in the game. And if I do you and every other street nigga in it go show me the same respect you do each other. It's way harder for a female to be in the game then a nigga! I'm go prove to you and the rest of the game niggas! when its over...y'all go remember me. And that I gurantee " I tell him for real.

*

*

*

Zihir

I could only respect her because she sound just like me. A female me. Damn, and i could only frown now. I liked her. Like for real like.

" Damn bruah she just gave you her Martin Luther king street verson and all you could do was frown at her, thats fucked up " O breaks my train of thought.

" What? No- I just umm I got to go. O i'll met y'all at my crib or whatever " I grab my shit and hit the door. I was having a good time with her and my peoples but it was time to come to a halt. They eyes stayed on me as I left and closed the door behind me.

***

I sat on my bed puffing on the blunt. I looked at the sleeping blonde next to me whom i just finished using to let my anger and stress out.

Another rival in the game could shorten my money. I don't want to have to hurt Unique but I did all I did and bust my ass for the money. But if Igot in business with her dad she wouldn't be a rival. More like a bisness partner. But would she settle for that? I don't want to have to use her for her connect. But I don't want to have to hurt her because of the game. She is starting to grow on me as much as I hate to admit it. What the hell was I to do?

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contact list then stop when I came to her. I had her saved under ' My sexi headach ' I laughed as I looked at the name. Thats exactly what she is. My sexy fucking headach.

Me: We needa talk ASAP! Rns

about two minutes later

My sexi headach: Weeelll yu dont tell me what I have to do..buut about what? And dont waste my time