Chapter 35: The Finale...Or Is it?

WE REACHED A MILLION VIEWSSSSSSS!! FUCK YEAH!! THANKS EVERYBODY. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT....SEE YOU SOON

**************

Nique ***

5 Months I been in here. Haven't talked to my friends. Ty write me allthe time as says he upset im not talking to him because of my own mistakes. I want to snap his fucking nexk and pur acid on him. because I didn't do shit. I was slowly loosing my mind in here. Everytime I open a letter from one of them my mind had very evil thoughts. I knew it wasn't over. I wasn't judge fairly. This was only the beginning to the Finale.

" Check mate bitch " Elise says. I look at her.

" Bitch you do know this is Uno and not chess right ? " I ask her. She laughed and shruged.

" You know what I ment " She had problmed. I thought back to how my life use to be. Never ever would I have thought of this. Zi has wrote me 3 times since I been in here. I mailed everyone back unopened. He came 2 and I refuse to see him. That was 2 months ago. Now he stops and jusyt leaves me alone. That was for the better. I was slowly slipping out of the old Unique and becoming someone you didn't want to fuck with. Nique who? Nique Black was dangerious. NiqueBlack was notorious and Nique Black just lost all the fucks she might have gave. Its a cold cold world. Until Next time....Peace !

*

*

*

*

Ty

" Stop daddy " Marion says. Shit I had man up. I was changing for the better. My mom loves my son. I love my son and he made me a better man. It is what it is. All things happen for a reson. My girlfriend text and told me she will met me at my crib an in hour I picked up the letter I had wrote for Nique which I knew she was going to only send back. But that didn't matter to me. I was trying and thats all that mattered.

" Lets go Marion " I tell him.

" Okay " He grab his toy truck and ran up to me.

*

*

*

*

Mya

The baby started crying and I got up and got him. O was sleep and he was loud. His name was MyShion Niguel Black He was so percious. His middle name came from me. I kissed his head. Even though my sister and I weren't talking...Or she wasn't talking to me I still lov3d her. I sent her pictured os the baby and letters but she never writes back. daddy has been distant with me lately too. There isn't anything I plan on doing about it either. I was living the life and anybody who didn't like it could fuck off. My sister included.

" Hi baby " I kiss his face. He made sounds and I smiled.

" Baby hurry up " O scared me.

" Okay " I say grabbing a bottle to warm up. Im just living my life. This is just the beginning.

*

*

*

*

Zihir

" You okay? " Cassie ask. I just took a bite out of my food. shit why wouldn't I be. We was out to eat. I was kicking it with her cause she was cool after the orginal clingey part. O and Mya invited us out with them as a double date and shit Ever since then we been kicking it close.

" straight " I say.

But I was thinking of Nique. She was in jail for killing my ex girlfriend. I felt bad. Nique is not jail type.

She leaned over and kissed me. Man what the fuck was I doing? But why chase someone who didn't want shit to do with you for no reason. My life ain't stopping. I ain't caught no case. Its on the beginning for Zihir Mills take over....

*

*

*

*

Cassie

I took her man. I took her life. I took everything its like she was never here. Im happy she's gone and will be forever. Nique is not coming back. Im the new Unque Black and its only a start to whats coming. What can go wrong when everything is going right? my fiarytale had an happy ending.....right?

.

****************************

I KNOW THIS ENDING LEFT ALOT OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS BUT IM GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS ANSWER. BOOK TWO IS COMING OUT SOON GIVE ME 1 WEEK TO 2 THEN YOU WILL HAVE IT. I WILL POST ON HERE WHEN ITS OUT. NIQUE WILL BE OUT OF JAIL ALSO. SINCE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER VOTE TF OUT OF IT. XOXO ITS BEEN GOOD AND ONLY GETTING STARTED SEE YA SOON

--SHANTII

-- ARE YOU READY FOR THE SEQUEL ???

-- WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN NIQUE GETS OUT ???

-- YOU STILL LIKE ZIHIR ???

-- DON'T YOU ALL HATE CASIIE ???

-- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MYA ???

-- HOW ABOUT TY PUNK ASS ???

-- NIQUE IS GOING THREW IT ???

-- SEQUEL IDEAS ???

VOTEEEE COMMENT FANNNN !

GOAL:

600 VOTES

270 COMMENTS ( come on its the last chapter lol )

LEEEEGOOOOOOOO

see you soon...

A/N if you want to make a cover for the sequel please do and I will pick a winner. Email it to me @AshantiiSanders14@gmail.com thank you xoxo include my name and the title " Running The Game "