Don't Chase after Dudes

GIRRRRRLLLLSSSS PLEASE, PLEASE ,PLEASE NEVER CHASE AFTER A DUDE!! NEVER IN YOUR LIFE!!!

If anything a boy should pursue you. That's the right way to do it. What happened to a boy coming up to you and saying,"hey, your very beautiful, I was wondering of you would like to go on a date with you?"

Now it's like this......

"Hey shawty you looking real sexy, you wanna chill."

Or if not that, they have their friends to deliver the message that they like you for them. If he is not man enough to tell you that he likes you himself, then that's not the boy for you. That makes me think he is a coward.

Don't be all in his face talking about some,"heyyy, your cute."

Nooooo!!!

That makes a boy think your thirsty. If he doesn't have your best interest at heart, then he will take advantage of your thirstiness, and use you. All the while you are thinking it's real, when in reality he is using you.

Don't let your friends tell you:
"Girl, you should get his number."
"Girl, you should tell him he is cute."
"Girl, you should ask him out on a date."

Noooooo,nooo noooo!!!

I'm telling y'all, that will make you look hella thirsty. The dude should be asking  you that, not you asking them on a date or for their number. That's hella thirsty!!!

That is a huge turnoff for guys, for girls to be chasing after them, just saying.

If you know somebody like this, share this chapter with them, or even share the whole freakin book!! Girls need to hear most of the things I write in this book, because their parents may not be teaching them. That is why I am here to inform girls about stuff from hygiene to having street smarts.