Wonder.

CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS wonder

❝I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives

❝I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives.❞

BY R.J.PALACIO

               The number of times I've read this book are countless. It thought you so many things. Whether you have such knowledge or not, it's a nice reminder. How you should be mindful of your words. It opened my eyes to understand other people have their own opinions and perspective on things ( because eleven-year-old me did not know such a thing ) - even if a story from one side doesn't sound right, doesn't make the other less valid.

               We could be jealous of another's life, seeing how happy they are, when they could be jealous of our own. It just goes to show that everyone has their own problems you don't always see and won't ever understand.

               My favourite scene would have to be Via's play, it was so cool and have so much meaning.

               I don't think I would ever stop singing my praises for this book, I love it that much. My one complaint is the change in point of view. There's many character point of view throughout the book and it could get confusing figuring whose I'm on from the last I put down the book.

                Besides that, I would definitely recommend this book to everyone of all ages, although I would specifically suggest it to those in middle school since the storyline revolves around that age. Also, I thought the book might be too difficult for anyone younger and too easy for ones older.

               One more thing, Wonder was made a movie back in 2017 starring Jacob Tremblay and Noah Jupe. I definitely recommend you to watch it. I first watched it on my plane ride to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and back in 2019. I might be a bit unfocused while watching, but it was worth a watch.

               Overall, I would rate this book a 10/10 and the movie 8/10.

11

11.09.21