18

Tournament day

Hana Pov

Finally the awaited day have come. All the hard work were about to paid off.
Yesterday coach let us practice for a while to do some last checking. All of us really excited about it.

"Hana yaa, are you done yet? Come eat first then we can go." I heard mommy shout from downstairs.

"Yes mommy, I'm ready. One sec." I reply.

This is it Hana. You can do this. Hwaiting!!! With that I'm heading to the kitchen and greet my families.

A/N Pov

"Morning everyone!" Hana said cheerfully.

"Morning sweetheart" Jisoo said.
"Morning darling/bub" Namjin reply.

"Are you ready for big game bub?" Joon ask.

"Yes dada, I'm soo ready!!" Hana answer with excitement shows on her face.

"Okay okay, calm down honey. Let's eat first then we can head to the tournament place." Jisoo said while serve the food.

"Ay ay captain!" Hana said while salute like a soldier.

A moment later, all of them have finished eating and getting ready to leave.

"Go to the car first. I just want to make sure that the door and windows all locked." Jin spoke.

"Okay 👌" all reply.

After another moment everyone has seated in the car and drove off to the avenue.

Jisoo Pov

Ughh I can't wait to see my baby girl in action. I know she have been training hard for this. Never once in my guess that Hana have passion in basketball.

Whenever I saw her, she always stuck with her books. So it kind of surprised when she told me that she joined a basketball team. At first I kind of opposed the idea. Cause this sport is kind of extreme and I don't want Hana to get injured. With a lot of convincing, finally I just let her cause I want her to be happy.

"Mommy, mommy..!!" I snap out to reality when Hana shake my arm while call me.

"Yeah yeah, what?" I reply blankly.

"We're here mommy. Are you okay? You zoned out." Hana look at me with worried in her eyes.

"No no nothing. I'm fine. Just think about some stuff." I hold her hand and squeeze it as assurance that I'm indeed okay.

"You sure" she ask.

"Yes, I'm sure." I smile.

"Okay then. I'm headed to the team first. You can go in and fine the seat first." Hana said.

"Okay hun, take care and goodluck." I said and give her the biggest hug and kiss her head.

"Goodluck bub/darling. Dada and me will cheer loudly for you. Said Jin."

"Okay dad. See ya inside." With that Hana ran off to her teams.

"Yahh, don't run! Aish this kid." I said while shook my head.