1

It's all started when someone new join this little family. More accurately new born/family member.

Kim Hana Manoban is the daughter of Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Lalisa Manoban, most powerful person in their own profession. Jennie Kim, CEO of Kim corporation and also representative of Chanel Korea. Meanwhile Lalisa Manoban or known as Lisa, CEO of Manoban corporation. Manoban corporation is known as the biggest company in the Asian with many branches all over the Asia.

So how did the Chanel ambassador met with the giant of business world. Let say it's a god plan.

Jennie was in Paris to attend Paris Fashion Week, while Lisa was invited as a guess of honor as her company was one of the investor for the event. The gray ash hair woman dress in fancy Celine outfit that perfectly shown her curves and her hair left hanging over her shoulder. Once the tall girl settle down in the event in her personal seat, her eyes fall upon a brunette who just walk in into the event. Lisa admired the brunette who was wearing a white Chanel dress with a pair of white heels. Lisa eyes never left the brunette until she settle down on her own seat. Lisa feels the urge to know the brunette that she just lay her eyes off.

Jennie walk into the event elegantly with excitement from inside that she hide cause this has been one of her dream to attend this magnificent event. When she walk into the venue she felt that someone is staring deeply into her that could burn a hole in her head but Jennie just shrug it off and sit on her respective seat. While looking around the venue, her eyes met with a big doe eyes. She was stunned but quickly gain her posture and sent a small smile to the other girl. Jennie cheeks paint with color when the owner of doe eyes wink at her. She quickly looked away to hide her taint cheeks from being seen. Meanwhile Lisa who have been watching the brunette from a far smirks when she knows that she managed to get the brunette attention.

After the shows end, all the guess were invited to after party in the evening. Lisa make her moves to introduce herself to the brunette in attempt to know the girl better. Upon walking in the party,Lisa let her eyes wonder off to find the particular brunette and found her in the drink section. The brunette didn't realize she was approached until she felt someone standing behind her. Turning around to face beautiful human being with doe eyes who keep on staring on her through the event until the end.

Jennie POV (Italic - Lisa, Bold - Jennie)

Hey, I've been looking for you. The doe eyes speak.

Me..?, I replied.

Why on earth this beautiful, walking doll looking for me. Then I heard she chuckled.

Yes, I've been looking for you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lalisa Manoban or you can call me Lisa. I've seen you at the event just now and I feel like I want to get to know you. she replied causing me to blush a bit.

Hi, my name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. You can call me Jennie and I know who you are. You're the famous CEO in the Asia. I extend my hand to shake and she return with a smile and spoke.

I knew who you are too. One of my father's friend daughter. Mr. Kim Jiyong.

Ohh you knew my father. I ask surprise and she nodded.

I often saw your father at our company when he came for a meeting or just came to met my father for leisure. Spoke Lisa.

It's the beginning of their love story. Both have the mutual feeling towards one another and continued their relationship back in Korea until they got married.

(Sorry to disappointed all of you but I'm not going to tell you story about Jenlisa only. It's a story about their family and daughter. Starting from the beginning of how their daughter being mistreat when they have another child that both of them wanted, a boy. Warning, this just a fanfic/story. No harm to anyone nor Jenlisa. If you feel uncomfortable just leave. Another character will be added along the story.)