12

~Still in the hospital~

Jisoo POV

It's been full 24 hours and Hana still doesn't give any response to wake up. The doctor said that there's nothing serious with her, so why the hell she still doesn't wake up.

"Hana-ya, please wake up fast. Aunty Chu is here. I miss you so much Hana-yaa."
I said while holding her petite little hand and caress her cheek gently.

No one's POV

Not long after there's a knock on the door and someone open it. It's revealed Namjin with a girl.

That girl cry as soon as she saw Hana conditions.

"Jin oppa, who is this girl?" Jisoo ask.

"She said she was Hana's friend. She come to the house when we were there to get some of Hana's clothes." Jin explain.

"Hey little girl, who are you and how you know Hana??" Jisoo ask the little girl.

"My name is Chaeyoung. I'm Hana's best friend. I've known her since kindergarten." Chae introduce herself and bow to Namjin and Jisoo.

"How long have Hana been here aunty?"
Chae ask while holding her tears.

"She's been here since yesterday."

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you perhaps know what happened to Hana all this time."
Namjoon ask hoping to get an answer on what happened to Hana.

"Yes I know uncle. I also have told Hana to report to her grandparents or any of you but she don't want to." Chae sigh.

"Please tell us everything. When did this started and what is actually happened." Jisoo plead to Chaeyoung.

*Flashback*

One week before the incidence.

Chae POV

"Hana-ya, it's the starting of school holidays. What are you planning to do?
I ask my lovely girlfriend.

"To be honest I also don't know. Probably just staying at home or go to my grandparents house" Hana reply sadly.

"Hey, don't be sad! I promise to call you everyday so that you won't be lonely. I wish I could bring you with me but I don't think your moms would let you." I said while pouting a bit.

"Don't pout babe, I'll be fine here." Hana said while laughing a bit.

"Fine! Anyways I need to go now or if not mom will be mad. I call you later baby. Bye" with that I walk to my house.

The next day

We are here in Australia to visit my sister Alice. She lived and work here in Australia. She's been invited us to come during the holidays for many times. Also cause she missed us.

It's great here but I can't seems to enjoy cause I've been thinking about Hana so much. So I decide to call her.

~Ttrutt ttrutt ttrutt ttrutt~

"Hello?"

"Hi baby, do you miss me like I miss you??"

"That so cringy Chaeyoung-ah. We just saw each other yesterday"

"So what. I miss you already. I wish you were here."

"Okay okay, I miss you too big baby"

"Hey!!! I'm not big baby, just your baby..
Hehehe. Anyways how are you? What are you doing?"

"Nothing at all"

I can sense that she was sad.

"What's wrong baby? What did they do to you this time." I ask worriedly.