15

6AM

Jisoo POV

It's been few years since I adopt Hana to be my daughter. She such an angel. She never give me much trouble to raise her. She's not only my daughter but also my oppas daughter.

After Hana officially mine, Jin oppa has ask if they can raise Hana like their own too. And of course I let them cause I know how much Namjin oppa love her.

Hana call me mommy chu while Jin oppa is dad and Joon oppa is dada. While my parents she call haraboji and halmoeni.

Jin oppa and Joon oppa always look after Hana if I were busy or unable to come home due to work schedule but Hana doesn't mind at all cause she know how busy I was. She told me that she still grateful that I still give her attention and love, same for Namjin too.

~knock knock~

Someone knock on the door.

"Yes"

"Mommy can I come in"

"Come in honey"

Hana come in and sat next to me on my bed.

"What is it baby? Isn't it still early to go to school." I ask her confused.

"Actually I have something to tell you mommy. Next week we'll have a final tournament. Do you think that you could make it?" Hana ask hopefully.

"Which day baby?" I ask while check my schedule.

"Friday"

"Oh shoot, i have photoshoot that day" I can see disappointment in her eyes. I can't bear to see Hana like this. Quickly I dialy manager number and talk to him.

On the phone

"Hello, oppa! I have a favour. Can you postpone all my schedule on next friday?"

"And why is that??" My manager ask.

"Well I think I have been working hard lately, I want to spend some time with my daughter plus she's having an important match. There's no way I'm gonna miss it." I spoke while looking at Hana.

I can see her eyes lit up so brightly.

"Okay, no problems. If anything I will inform you back."

"Thank you oppa!!"

End the call

"Hana-yaa, I have cancelled my schedule. Mommy will be there for you. We can invite your dad and dada also haraboji and halmoeni."

"Yeayyy!!!! Thank you mommy!! You're the best!!!!" Hana scream while hugging me.

"Now, now, go get ready for school. I'm going to drop you off."

"Okayy!!" With that Hana left to her room to get ready.

Meanwhile

Jennie POV

"Harry, wake up!! You'll be late for school!!"

It's been almost half an hour I'm trying to wake this boy. He's really a heavy sleepers. If this is Hana, she would wake up by herself.

"Kim Harry Manoban!! You wake up this instance or I will call your mama and cut your allowance!!"

Upon hearing it, he wake up immediately and went to the bathroom.

"Aish this kid, so stubborn same like Lisa"
I said while shake my head.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and see my hubby drinking her coffee while reading some news.