daycare

~♡~

"Okay Binnie, are you excited for your day in the daycare~?" Hueningkai asked his 3 year old boy, Soobin. Hueningkai was a famous model who was known worldwide, he was also a very talented dancer and would very often upload dance covers to his YouTube channel which had over 10 million subscribers. While his husband Park Junhee had his own company. But things weren't going smoothly, a year ago Junhee started acting very strange, he would constantly come home from work late or go to too long business trips. He would rarely kiss or touch kai but Jun was also very cold with the 3 year old and that hurt Kai because Soobin loves his father so much even though they adopted Soobin when he was a baby. A month ago Hueningkai and Junhee had a big fight which lead to Jun leaving without a word who knows where.

"Yesh! Binnie excided to see fwends! But where dada?" The little bunny looking boy asked while looking at his father with big doe eyes, not really understanding why did his dada suddenly disappear.

"Dada has some reeeeeally important work to do and—

"When will he come back?"

"I— don't know...i really don't know.." Kai sniffled and sat down on the couch, burying his face in his hands. The young boy did not want to cry in front of his son but the past month had been really stressful..everything just sucked at the moment.

"Daddy?!" He gasped softly and climbed next to his Dad, giving him a big hug. "Daddy nu crying! Binnie don' want daddy sad."

"Daddy's not sad..um how about we get going now?" Kai smiled, picking Soobin up and bringing him to the car where he buckled the little boy in the backseat.

"Alright baby, have a nice day! Daddy is going to pick you up after work. Be a good boy, i love you." Hueningkai gave his son a kiss on his cheek, watching him run to the other kids with a big smile on his face. Then he got back inside the car, getting ready for a long day at work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Daaaaaaaddy!" Soobin ran over to his father with a huuuuuge smile, throwing himself in kai's arms. "Guess what! Guess what!" He beamed out in excitement.

"Haha, what baby boy?"

"Binnie made a new friend!" Soobin pointed to a brown haired boy who was standing not to far away, it seemed like he was waiting for a parent to pick him up. "Tae! Come here, this my Daddy." He said cutely, pointing to his father.

"Hi little guy, my name is Hueningkai. And what's yours?" Kai asked in a sweet voice while caressing the boy's head who looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm Taehyung! And i already saw u in the TV! Also my papa has posters of u in his woom!" The boy named Taehyung giggled "This my fwist day here and i really wike binnie! We played lots, wif trucks and had looots of fun—OH! Papaaaa!" The little boy ran over to his father who crouched down to hug his son. Kai smiled and walked over to the man who was busy hugging and kissing Tae.

"You have a cute kid, he and my little boy became best friends in a day." He spoke up.

"Really? Aww that's cute." The unknown man answered before looking up, his eyes widing in shock "holymotherfuckingshit" he cursed and suddenly fell on his butt making the kids giggle loudly.