●first time

Yeheet, get your holy water out.🤠
I love writing top Hueningkai. A lot.

Word count:2252
Top!huening kai
Bottom!yeonjun
Kinks:none

~♡~

"Binnie? Soooooooobin?" Yeonjun desperately called out for his best friend who was nowhere to be seen in the dorm. "Bitch are you deaf?" He yelled. Currently they were alone in the house, the Taegyu couple were out on a date while Hueningkai was in the gym.

"Finally! Did you not hear me calling out your name for the past five minutes?!" Yeonjun complained after he finally found Soobin who had his earphones plugged in.

"Sorry, i was in the shower and after that i was listening to music so i didn't hear you...you need anything?"

"Scoot over you big rabbit." Yeonjun laughed, throwing himself next to Soobin then laying his head on the leader's shoulder, a soft sigh leaving his lips.

"Something's bothering you, right? You can tell me if you want." Soobin smiled.

"Well....you know how me and Hueningkai have been dating for almost two years, right?" Soobin nodded. "I really want to bottom for him but...I'm really scared of the pain and i don't know what should i say to him. We never talked about me bottoming for him but i can see it in his eyes that he wants it too...aaagh, what should i do?!" Yeonjun slapped himself in frustration, getting smacked by Soobin afterwards. "Ouch!"

"I really don't know why you came to me since i don't have any experience with boys, but i think you should just be straightforward and tell him about things you like, your limits and stuff like that. But we all know that Kai is an angel so I'm pretty sure he will ask you those things. I hope i helped, if not just ask the Taegyu couple." The leader patted Yeonjun's head.

"Thanks, you helped enough!" Yeonjun smiled then hugged his best friend tightly. "I'm gonna tell him tonight!"

"Ayyy! That's my boy~!" The younger giggled, pulling Yeonjun even closer to the point where he almost couldn't breathe. Their relationship was something special and so so precious.

"Guys! I'm home!" The two boys heard Hueningkai yell from the front door, Yeonjun instantly jumped off the bed and ran downstairs where he was met with a really sweaty and hot Hueningkai.

"Hi baby." He smiled. "I'm gonna take a shower quickly, I'll be right back." Yeonjun nodded, anxiously waiting for tonight..but what if he doesn't want to do it? Or what if he'll laugh at me..? So many bad thoughts went through the young boy's head but he chose to ignore them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was now about 10AM, the 5 boys finished dinner and showering and all of them were getting ready for bed. Except for Yeonjun who was standing in the kitchen, biting his nails.

"Nervous?" Soobin asked, taking a sip of his strawberry juice. Yeonjun let out a loud sigh while his legs were all wobbly because of how nervous he was. "It's okay. You can do it! Look, there he is." He pointed to Hueningkai.

"K-kai!" Yeonjun ran to his boyfriend. "Will you come to my room please?"

"Of course." He let the older lead him to his room where they both sat down on the bed, Yeonjun fidgeting with his fingers, taking a deep breath. Now or never.