Bonnie & Clyde

Putting this back too

Warnings: mentions of murder!
I hate this oneshot too much,kill me

~♡~

"W-what do you want from me? I already told you that i don't have anything!" A man sobs out as he was squished against the wall, a pair of brown eyes glaring into his soul.

"Bad answer!" Hueningkai hisses, pointing a gun at the man's head then looked at his boyfriend, Yeonjun who was going through the man's bag, taking out every valuable item.

"Kill him." He spoke in a cold voice.

"Yes sir." Kai said then pulled the trigger with no hesitation, killing the man instantly. The loud sound echoing through the dark alley. It was way past midnight, there was a low chance that they would get caught but the duo quickly hurried to their stolen car and drove away as fast as possible.

"Phew, that felt good." Hueningkai sighed and took off his gloves, tossing them in the small trash can. "What did you find inside his bag?"

"A lot of jewelry and almost one million won."

"Woaah, that's a lot!"

"Yep. By the way, you did a great job kitty. As always." Yeonjun praised the younger in a sweet voice and put a hand on kai's thick thigh, his eyes still glued to the road.

"Thank you sir~" After nearly an hour of driving the couple finally arrived to their hiding place which was an abandoned house next to a forest. it wasn't very big but surely enough for the couple, it was quiet and plus no one really went to the forest since multiple people have went missing there. Many citizens think that the innocent lives were taken away by bears...little did they know that the bodies were all tossed inside the Yeonkai couple's small barn that was built beside the house. Maybe both of them were a liiittle crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey there, whatcha doing?" The older boy asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Look what did i just make." Hueningkai smiled, pointing down to the floor where he made a heart shape with the over 50 racks of money that they had stolen from the bank. Yeonjun chuckled and stood behind his boyfriend, hands teasingly rubbing Kai's back, the feeling making him press his butt against Yeonjun.

"How about we have some fun,hmm?" Yeonjun said and slapped hueningkai's ass harshly, the said boy moaning loudly at the pleasurable feeling. And so on they spent the night bringing their sadistic desires out on each other, their two favorite things ever being knife and breath play. Which if you ask me are both very dangerous games and could even lead to death...but as i said before,

they're both out of their minds.

It was now the next day and our lovely couple were currently robbing a small clothing store.

"Put the money in the bag! Now!" Yeonjun yelled, pointing his gun at the caisher lady who was too afraid to fight back. Everyone in the city was afraid of the psycho killer couple who were known not just in Korea but pretty much everywhere around the world. The lady obeyed, quickly putting all the money inside Yeonjun's bag, even emptying her wallet, too afraid that she might get killed.

"Babe, I'm gonna wear these for you tonight~" Hueningkai came to yeonjun with black laced panties and matching laced stockings.

"Sweet." He licked his lips and grabbed his bag, shooting the cashier lady in the head before running out of the store, gasping loudly as they saw the police car standing in front of the small store.

"Drop your weapons and put your hands up!" A police officer yelled, pointing his gun at the pair while Yeonjun obeyed Hueningkai just smirked to himself. "Okay now what i want you to do is—" the police officer was interrupted by Hueningkai laughing hysterically, his eyes turning darker.

"Not today, you fuckers." He laughed out like a true psychopath then quickly pulled out his gun that was hidden inside his pocket and shot the two officers, sprinting away to their new car which Yeonjun stole today, driving off as fast as they could.

"Holy hell! That was truly epic!" Yeonjun ruffled kai's hair, but cursing loudly when he saw the police car that was following them at full speed. "Fuck!" The black haired male sped up the car's pace even more. As they got back to their hiding place Hueningkai locked the front door while Yeonjun put some important stuff inside a backpack like some photos of them, their phones and of course money. Knowing that they have to look for a new place to hide, but at least Yeonjun and Hueningkai were not afraid of getting caught by the police since they had the perfect plan.

"Shit, they're here!" Hueningkai cursed, hiding inside a room with his boyfriend, waiting for the police to enter.

"POLICE! UPEN UP!" The police shouted not too long after before kicking the front door open.

"We gotta hurry!" Yeonjun whispered, opening the window quietly, grabbing a small remote from the table. "Come on baby." He said, jumping out the window then helping his boyfriend as they started running inside the forest, hiding inside their small bunker which they built for times like this.

"Junnie, give me the remote! I wanna do it."

"Sure thing kitten." Yeonjun smirked while handing over the remote to Hueningkai who pressed the single button on it.

BOOM!

~♡~