Date Night

"Stefania!" Danielle yelled out. "Come here please baby" In her baggy tracksuit bottoms and hoodie, Stefania sprinted down the hallway to check on her gorgeous girlfriend. "Are you alright Bambina?" Stefania fretted. "Yes baby I'm fine but I wanted to ask you something" Stefania couldn't help but smirk. "Yeah baby what's up?" She said her smooth accent still making Danielle get butterflies. "I wanna take you out on a date" Danielle said as they hadn't been on a date since when they first started dating almost 2 years ago. "Go on..." Stefania whispered eagerly. "I'd get a nice dress on, then leave while you have a warm shower to get some flowers for you. Then I'll come back home -bouquet in hand- and give it to you, then I will grab your hand and lead you out of the house. We will slowly make our way to the nice Italian diner and have a nice meal and chocolate soufflé before eventually heading home and falling asleep on the couch" Stefania's eyes grew wider as she hauled Danielle into a gentle kiss. They slowly parted and walked into separate rooms: Dani in the bedroom and Stefania in the bathroom. Danielle got dressed into a small, black dress and shouted goodbye to the woman she loved. She quickly ran to the store and looked for the flowers that best described Stefania, "Hmm do I go for sweet and kind, or exciting and unpredictable?" Danielle reached her hand out and chose the first option, a nice bunch of red and white roses -Classy. She ran hurriedly home. Just as she put the key in the door, she heard Stefania start sniffling. She barged in and ran over to console the brunette. "Are you alright honey?!" Danielle asked. "Yeah I'm sorry Bambina it's just such a nice thing you are doing for me" She said wiping the tears off of her face. "You deserve it" Danielle smiled, overwhelmed at the immense feeling of love she felt rush through her body. They grabbed each other hand in hand and walked down to the small Italian restaurant. They finished their meals and soufflés, "I love you" They said simultaneously. Danielle reached out for Stefania's hand and got pulled into a hug, she nuzzled into her chest before paying the cheque and leaving the cramped restaurant with a tired brunette in-tow. They arrived home and fell onto the couch, "I love you so much" Stefania had tears welling up in her eyes. They quickly kicked their shoes off and fell asleep.