Injuries

Danielle was laying on her bed waiting for Stefania to come home, until she got a phone call. "Danielle, Danielle s-something happened to my brother" Danielle's face immediately changed from the grin it once was. "What happened??" She asked, her jaw dropped. "J-Just meet me at Grey Sloan Memor-" She cut herself off and started bawling even harder. Danielle rushed out of the door and got into the car, She swiftly drove down to the hospital trying not to get a parking ticket. Once she parked up, she ran to the ER and saw her fragile, quiet girlfriend in a puddle of tears near the corner of the room. She sprinted over to the brunette and immediately kissed her on the forehead before trying to get the details on what had happened. "Baby what's wrong with Mathew?" She whispered. "H-He was in a car acc-accident" Stefania choked on her words. Danielle wiped her tears away and let her lean into the blonde before she fell asleep. A few hours later Stefania woke up, her head still on Danielle's lap. The doctor assigned to Mathew's case came over and told the women what they knew so far, "It seems he has a fractured pelvis, Two broken ribs and a ruptured spleen, We will do the surgery for his spleen now then we will do surgery to fix his pelvis and then fix his ribs" She smiled gently trying to uplift them "He's a strong guy, he'll be okay as for you two do you want to go see him before the surgery? If so follow me" Stefania nodded and gripped Danielle's hand tighter, they walked into the room and sat down. "U-Umm Mathew well t-this is my girlfriend Danielle, I never told you about h-her because I didn't want to be a disappointment but I'm bisexual" Stefania said as if he was listening. Danielle sunk down into her chair and stared at her girlfriend, she had never seen her this upset and she didn't know how to help her.

Uh yeah guys I hope you like this chapter I'm sorry it's short I didn't really know what to write so I wrote this. (Btw next chapter will be really exciting and jam packed with stuff so get ready) -love idektbhhelpme🦥