Break Up

Danielle shook her hands around angrily making Stefania flinch. "Wow you're that scared of me huh? You actually thought I was gonna hit you" Danielle shouted. "No Bambina wa-" Stefania stuttered before Danielle walked back into the bedroom and slammed the door. "I'm going for a run, leave me alone" Once she had gotten dressed she got her phone and put it in her pocket, she gripped her keys and sprinted out the door. "Wait I'm sorry" Stefania apologised forgetting what they were even arguing about. She decided to sit on the sofa and wait for Danielle to come home and calm down. It was about 30 minutes later when Stefania started to get worried about her girlfriend, "She's been gone for a long time, No she's fine" Stefania thought. Finally she heard a knock at the door, allowing her to breathe again even though she had no clue why she was holding her breath. She opened the large, wooden door to see her blonde girlfriend covered in scratches, "Baby are you okay??" Stefania asked worriedly. "I tripped over and smacked my head, I feel d-di-dizzy" She said almost losing her balance. "Okay Dani come here sit down I'll get you some water and an ice pack" Her girlfriend nodded and leaned back down onto the grey, velvety cushions. Her girlfriend tapped her shoulder a few minutes later and pushed herself in for a kiss but Danielle resisted. "Baby are you okay?!" Danielle shook her head. "I'm sorry I thought I could do this but I can't, A few weeks back I c-cheated on you with Jack and I tried to tell you I did but I just couldn't" Stefania gasped at the words she heard. "Wait, Bambina what?" She said shocked. "I'm sorry I really am" Stefania stood back and started tearing up. "You should be sorry, I gave everything I had to you and you cheated ON ME" Stefania said her blood starting to boil. "I know you are injured so I'm taking you to the hospital, and when you're recovered you can come get your stuff" Danielle's jaw dropped. "Baby wait surely we can figure this out!" Stefania looked up at Danielle her eyes ice-cold, "No you had your chance" She packed Dani a bag of stuff for the hospital and ushered her out the door.