Redemption

It had been 7 weeks since the break-up, yet the two women were still hesitant to move on. Stefania had tried but found herself crying alone in her bathroom only half an hour after she had a date, Her heart yearned for Danielle. She knew it but Stefania couldn't bring herself to talk to the blonde. And Danielle couldn't do it she felt guilty, she had cheated on the love of her life with a stupid boy and even though they broke up she still felt as though she was cheating again. Stefania got her black turtle-neck on and her denim overalls overtop of the T-Shirt. "Ahh today's gonna be fun" She emphasised, "I have to see the woman who broke my heart... and the woman I still have feelings for" Stefania went into the kitchen and got herself some toast before slumping down into the couch "I don't want to see Dani today, I really don't" She groaned. Hesitantly she got up and put her shoes on, She unlocked the door and started slowly strolling down to the office. She began taking deep breaths, but found herself tearing up as that's what Danielle taught her to do if she was nervous. She arrived at the door and hesitantly turned the door knob, "Hello?!" Stefania called out. "I'm in here" Danielle replied knowing that soft, Italian voice anywhere. Danielle looked up to see the brunette towering over her. They awkwardly looked away from each-other, trying to make their eyes disconnect. "Come this way, To Mr. Smith's office" Dani said in a tone that made Stefania feel a certain type of way, but they were broken up she couldn't think like that anymore. Danielle stomped down the hallway next to Stefania who ever so slightly wanted to grab the blonde's hand, the duo finally made it to the elevator and stood in silence. -Ding- The doors parted and they hurriedly walked in. Danielle tried to fight the urge but she couldn't and pulled Stefania in for a deep kiss. "Danielle what?" Stefania exclaimed...