1

"Hi sham!" bati sakin ni Nick nang magkasalubong kami sa hallway. Simula noong nagkasama kami sa bar noong birthday ni Shaina ay palagi niya na akong binabati pag nagkikita kami, di gaya dati na tanguan lang talaga.

"Hi Nick!" Sagot ko sa kaniya.

papunta ako sa cafeteria para mag lunch. Nauna na si Shaina doon kasi maaga natapos ang classes niya.

"Will you be there, later?" He asked.

I think Shaina mentioned it to me yesterday that they'll celebrate there friend's break up anniversary today. I didn't get the idea why they would celebrate that kind of thing.

I just shook my head. "I'm afraid I can't. Enjoy nalang kayo."

"Yeah, see you around." He said and walked ahead.

Ngumiti nalang ako at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. I like them, I like Shaina's friends, they're nice. Except for that guy who really want to shove that drink on my mouth.

Shaina's friends were approachable and fun to be with. It wasn't that uncomfortable to be around them. It's just that we have different preference in the place we want to hang out.

I immediately saw Shaina when I entered the cafeteria. She lifted her head and met my eyes. She rolled her eyes at me. She stood up and walked to my direction.

"What took you so long?" Pagrereklamo niya sa akin.

I didn't say anything. Hinila ko nalang siya para makapila na kami. Pagkatapos naming makuha ang pagkain namin ay dumiretso na kami sa upuan malapit sa'min.

She only ordered a tuna sandwich and an apple, while I have my chicken sandwich and salad.

She wasted no time and began eating when we sat down. She was looking everywhere while eating her food.

"Pogi oh. Who's that? Transferee?" She suddenly asked.

I furrowed my brows and looked at the one she's talking about.

"Isusumbong kita kay Ford," Natatawang sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Okay lang, mas pogi naman siya diyan." Sabi niya at ngumisi pa.

"Pero sino nga 'yan?" Tanong niya ulit.

"I don't know," Sabi ko. I'm not familiar with all the students her in the campus.

"Kung sakaling maghihiwalay kami ni Ford, jojowain ko 'yan."

I chuckled. "Ford deserves to know what you're saying when he's not around."

Tumawa lang siya. "Joke lang eh."

"Why are you thinking like that? Gusto mo na bang maging single ulit?"

"What if nga lang eh. Hindi mo naman sigurado kung anong magyayari."

"Just don't cry on me when you two break up."

Tumawa lang siya at uminom sa juice niya. "Hindi 'yan."

I doubt that they'll break up. Ford seems to be so inlove with her, I don't know what reason he has for loving this woman.

"Ano nga palang ginawa mo noong hindi ka na bumalik sa loob?" She's referring to that time we went to the club on her birthday.

I shrugged and looked away. "Nothing much."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't tell me..."

I just frowned at her and continued eating. I remembered that guy I met at the club, Gabrielle. It's been one month since that day I met him. He said he goes in this school too but I didn't saw him, not even once. Well, it's impossible to just bumped into him here. The school's big and maybe our department's building was poles away.