Chapter 8

After months of hiatus for this story I can finally say that this fanfic has reached it's conclusion.

Finally you might think. Again sorry, all because of School, and all other stuff in life but now it's Summer, i'm free, anyways enjoy the epic conclusion of Trolls Rewritten, Enjoy!
_________________________________________

NightStar flew through the hallways of the castle. It's a good thing too, cause the guards didn't even bother looking up. With the help of her strong hearing she was able to detect where the Trolls are. After getting used to her flying, she finally was able to spot Bridget with the pot which contains her friends. The magical Troll flew down trying to make sure that no one else is around, so that she can talk to her Bergen friend.

"Psst!"

Bridget looked around as she heard someone.

"Bridget..! Over here..!" NightStar got her attention as she popped from the side of the pot.

"NightStar?" The scolary maid said keeping her voice down. "What are you doing here..? Why do you have wings..?"

"I'll explain later..." She said. "But now, I need your help to set the Trolls free..."

Bridget now looks worried, even if she wanted to help the Trolls, she might be in huge trouble if she let them free. "I-I don't think I can... I'm scared..."

"Don't worry, you don't have to be scared..." NightStar reasured her. "I'm here... Cause that's what friends are here for..." She added smiling. "Even if they aren't here without you, they are still by your side..."

At those words Bridget was now thinking more about her choice.

Inside the pot, Cooper was holding NightStar's Phone Wrist Band with worry. "Look, guys, I don't know how much longer I can keep waiting..."

"Don't worry Cooper i'm sure she'll come, I hope." DJ Suki said trying to reasure her friend. "She's has magic, no way that the Bergens can possibly beat that."

"I hope so too..." Poppy said wishing as well.

But their little conversation got interrupted by a shaking sound, the Trolls huddled closer in fear, thinking that their time had come. But their worries turned relief as they saw someone familiar once the lid opened.

"Guys!" NightStar let out a cry of relief seeing the Trolls unharmed.

"NightStar!" The Snack Pack immediately hugged her as she flew down.

Poppy then noticed something on her back. "Wait, you got wings?!"

"I know, they're pretty great, right?" NightStar said showing them. "Cooper!" She ran to the tall Troll once she saw him and gave him a big hug.

Cooper beamed with glee as he cried with tears of joy. "Kid! Oh man ya scared the world out of me! I thought I wasn't gonna see you again!"

"You think that there's anything gonna destroy me? No way." NightStar said gladly at her best friend. "Besides Best Troll Friends Forever, right?"

Cooper smiled back at that as they did a small fist bump, as he returned her Phone Wrist Band.

"Glad to know your still alive." Branch cleared his troat.