Chapter 6

The Snack Pack where brought to the dining hall. The guards where setting up for the comback of Trollstice.

"This is going to be the best 'Trollstice' ever! Such a great idea I had." King Gristle exclaimed happy.

"Yes, tomorrow is Trollstice everyone and it must be perfect."

"Yes Chef!" The guards replied back.

"Feels great to be ordering everyone around again."

The trio where up on the chandelier watching. "Guys look!" Poppy said

"They're alive?" Branch replied.

"...and on a silver platter to, you guys where both right!" NightStar added.

".. and to mark the occasion your highness look." Chef opened a chest box. "I found your old troll bib."

"Oh, wow, I bet she still fits. Like a glove" King Gristle put his old bib on, but it was to small for him now, that it riped in pieces.

Cooper thought it was funny that he laughed out loud, the others quickly shushed him. NightStar winced at this cause he got caught laughing.

That made King Gristle mad. "Oh, you think that's funny?! We'll see who's laughing when I bite your yummy head off!"

NightStar heard that, it made her mad that her eyes glowed again. No one talks to Cooper like that and no one is going to eat him or her friends. As long she still lives.

"When I bite all your yummy heads off!" But the Bergen King realized something. "Wait a minute. Chef this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we suppose to have 'Trollstice' if there's not enough trolls?"

"Theres plenty of more where that came from sire." Chef explained.

That made the trio gasped, she is totally talking about everyone back in 'Troll Village'.

"Are you sure? Cause I promised everyone a Troll." Gristle frowned.

"No, no, no. Sire everything will be fine. If I would truly be worried, would I be willing to do this?" Chef snached Creek out of the cage.

"Creek!" Said Poppy as Branch and NightStar hid the three of them before Chef spotted them.

"My first Troll!" King Gristle excitedly replied forgeting that he was worried a moment ago.

"Go on eat King Gristle, enjoy the taste of true happiness."

He was about to take a bite of the Zen Troll when he stopped. "Shouldn't we wait for 'Trollstice'?"

"Sire everyday is 'Trollstice', when you have Trolls." Chef put Creek in a Taco and gave it to him.

"Yeah, I guess." He was about to eat him again. "But my Dad said that my first time should be special."

The Trolls sighed in relief.

"Well your the King now." Chef put on some hot sauce on the taco.

"Yeah, I am the King." But he stopped from eating again. "But maybe I should share this moment with the hole Kingdom."

"Just eat!" Chef shoved the taco on his mouth without hesitation but didn't swallowed it.

The Snack Pack watched in horror. "Oh my gaw!" Said Smidge.

"No!" Said Poppy watching her crush supposely been eaten.

"Yes." Chef snapped her fingures, making the guards gave the King a sombrero and maracas. Then out of nowhere they played their Trumpets in mariachi style.