Chapter 2

Just a reminder that NightStar is 13 in during the events of the story.
_______________________________________

The party was big, loud and crazy like the Snack Pack describe, Dj Suki did her thing, being the Dj. Everyone danced to the beat, even NightStar who forgot her worries after that, and was enjoying herself. Beggie was begin carried by the crowd along with Mr. Dinkles. What more Craziest, is that Dj swallowed one of the fireflies, and her mouth and eyes glowed like flashing lights.
Creek was on a centipede with Satin and Chenille, to lunch some glitter bombs, by using the twins's mane as a slingshot. When lunched another one, it send Smidge flying and landed on in front of the crowd, which caused everyone to stop and turned to her making sure she's okay.

"YO-YO!" That was her answer and they all keeped on partying.

Poppy was enjoying as much as everyone else.

Branch watched them all from afar, having fun, and not worring about the dangers, the left with a scoff.

"MORE GLITTER!" Poppy yelled, she wanted to make it louder and crazier.

They untied the glitter flowers releasing a blast of glitter in the air, creating and explosion of it, from miles. 

Somewhere outside the forest was a creature it was somekind of giant, she looked messed up as if she hasn't brushed herself in ages. It was a Bergen, not just anyone, it was Chef, that one who cooked them in the past before they escaped and the Bergens banished her for letting the trolls escape. Since then she wanted revenge on them for escaping, she searched far and wide for them, until now. She heard the explosion and used her telescope to see what it was.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Then a firework shaped Poppy appeared. Chef has finally found them after 20 years.

"Trolls..." She said with an evil grin.

"Okay, everyone, I just wanna take a moment, get a little real." Poppy was about to make a speech, with her dad next to her. Also there's NightStar and Cooper with them.

"Poppy! She's my friend! I know her!" Everyone hushed Biggie to let Poppy talk.

"I'd like to take a second to celebrate our King, my father, who 20 years ago this night, saved all of us, from those dreated..."

BOOM!

They felt a loud rumbleling noise, as if something big is comming close.

BOOM!

Everyone gasped as it got close, now everyone was getting scared.

BOOM!

"...Bergens" King Peppy knew what it was, out of all of creatures that are big are none other than, Bergens.

BOOM!

"Gotcha." Chef surprised them, leaving them frozen in fear. Cooper pooped some Cupcakes. Poppy grabed them and said-

"Uh, Cupcake?" As she faked smiled in fear.

With a mischevious smile, Chef open her belt bag.

"RUN!"

Everyone run for their lives as, Chef was about to capture them, she captured Guy Diamond first.

"Mr. Dinkles?! Has anybody see, Mr. Dinkles?!" Biggie got caught while looking for his pet worm, turns out he was behind his back, then it was Fuzzbert.

"Biggie! Blend in, blend in, blend in!"

Some of the trolls camouflaged with the plants, so that they could hide. Smidge, Satin and Chenille where also caught.