Chapter 7

The plan was a success, in a way. Even thought Bridget got his date with King Gristle Jr, he asked her desguised as Lady Glitter Sparkles as her plus one for 'Trollstice'. Yet she still wanted the Trolls' help to keep the act. But they said she didn't need them for being someone she's not. But yet she gave up and decided to go back being the scolary maid she was at the beginning. The Snack Pack left a crying Bridget to go rescue Creek. They when to the King's room to get Creek who was inside of a cape lock to get him out. But he wasn't there at all.

"Actually your timing was perfect!" Chef came before them as she traped them all in the cage once again. "Sorry, but I can't have you leaving before tomorrow's diner. A diner to which you all are invited, and when I say all, I mean every Troll in 'Troll Village'."

While the others and Chef where distracted. At the corner of the cage NightStar and Cooper had a little conversation. "Cooper, I'm going to try and get help... You must stay with the others..." She whispered.

"I can let you go out there, that woman is crazy..!" Cooper worried.

"I have magic remember..? I have everything to protect myself from a creatures..." She slip down the sleeve from her jacket, revealing a strange dark purple thing on her arm, she took it off and give it to him. "In case I don't come back I want you to use this, just in case... It will contact some trusted friends of mine..."

"Kid..." Cooper knew that she wasn't joking. NightStar gave him a hug without saying anything else. The tall Troll tried so hard not to cry, but only sheed a tear.

NightStar broke the hug and turned around to teleport out of the cage using her magic. She quietly snuck down the table without Chef noticing her. She was running heading towards the door when someone blocked her path.

"Going somewhere mate?" Creek smirked.

"Creek?! Your alive!" She said.

"Yes, but now, your double caught." He said.

"What?" NightStar said confused. Until Chef traped her in a small black metal box with holes for her to breathe. "Ah! Creek?!" She only saw a calm Creek doing nothing but holding Poppy's cowbell. She gasped, she already knew he answer of it. "Y-You... Traitor!" Her eyes glowed from anger. "I swear, when i'm gonna get out i'll-!"

"You what?" Chef said as she hang her small cage box on a hook. "Using your little magic to free your friends?"

NightStar looked at the caged Snack Pack being taken away. "No! Guys! It's gonna be okay..!" She started to tearing up. "I'll get you guys out..!"

The Snack Pack called out for help as they saw their young friend helplessly watched them taken away from her. The last thing they saw was her shaking box as she cried out for them with tears as they where heard.

The young Troll sobbed as she cried desperately for her friends. "G-Guys... No..." She sank on her kneese in saddness as she let out a heartbreaking cry. Her body's colors slowly starting to fade as she felt desperate, saddness, guilt, loss and anger. She thought of what Creek did and she was really mad a him, no furious. She give in her body to BloodStar, her angry form/alter ego. As she started to bang loudly on the box.

"THAT SCUM! I SHOULD HAVE FINISH HIM OFF RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT!" BloodStar yelled. "WHY HE DIDN'T THINK ABOUT US?! WAS IT ALL NOT WORTH OF FRIENDS THEN HIS OWN LIFE?! DID HE ALL PLANED TO SAVE HIS OWN SKIN THEN TAKING OFF ALL THE INNOCENT LIVES HE IS GOING TO KILL CAUSE OF THAT WITCH?!" BloodStar felt NightStar's anger and pain that her gave her body back as she lean on the door sobbing once more.

NightStar covered her face as she lost all hope of saving the Trolls. "Poppy... Branch... Cooper... Guys... I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough to help you..."