Work Hours

Arthit is busy working at the Oceanic Corporation, making today as his 2nd year as an employee here. Kongpob is also here being an intern and roams around the company to help.

Arthit couldn't imagine why did he ends up bending on the floor of one of the cubicles of a comfort room with Kongpob thrusting on his mouth harshly.

Arthit came to his work early as usual, he arrives half an hour before his work begins. Because of Kongpob's help Arthit wakes up that early for the past 3 months. It's been a usual habit to him and he thinks he can wake up early without Kongpob's help anymore.

He is the first one who arrives at their office. Facing empty desks and unoccupied seats. He puts his things on his desk and got a surprise after he arrange his messy area.

"Happy 2nd anniversary here P'Arthit khap"

Kongpob who just came minutes after Arthit arrives. He's holding a chocolate cake with Arthit's favorite drink, pink milk.

"Oi, thank you na Kongpob. You shouldn't have to"

Arthit passed down the cake with pink milk down to his desk giving Kongpob a caressing hand to his shoulders.

"Will I receive a reward after this P'Arthit khap?"

"He we go again"

"Na khap"

As Kongpob begs at Arthit he slightly swinging his arm and making a contact with his and and Arthit's clothed crouch.

"Oi Kongpob. Somebody might saw us"

"Then let's go somewhere else na krap"

"Stop Kongpob. Or I will order you to do 200 push ups"

"I will do 200 push ups just receive a reward P'Arthit khap"

Arthit has been silent and unable to move. Kongpob can witness Arthit turns his face from white to reddish shade.

"You're blushing P'Arthit khap. I know you want it too. I'll be at the comfort room, waiting for you"

Kongpob left Arthit still in shock. His body is rigidly stable but inside he's breaking down already. He's sweating a lot right now and doesn't know what to do. He knows he would like to do it with Kongpob, but he might get caught red-handed.

He pause for a while until P'Earth came inside their office.

"N'Arthit, you're here already. You're very early for the pass months"

"Khap P'Earth"

"Are you feeling well? You're all red and sweating alot"

"I'm ok P'Earth. I have to go now. P'Cherry asked me something"

"O-ok"

Earth was left mumbling and doesn't know what is happening with Arthit. He saw Arthit's cake and pink milk though, so she generously brought it inside the refrigerator they have in their office.

Arthit walks through the hallways of the building. Approaching the comfort room that Kongpob addressed to him. He met P'Durian at his way to the conform room. With the same curious Durian, asking things in every 2 seconds.

"N'Arthit. Where are you going? Why are you in a rush?"

"I'm going to the cr P'Durian"

"Ahhh, are you ok? You're sweating a lot this early."

"I'm ok P'Durian. I have slightly stomachache. I'll just..."

"Ok, go now Nong. Don't wanna make you make a mess here. Go"