Meeting My Parents

"Oi Kong, this research is really hard. I can't even comprehend what this word is. I'm reading this single line for almost an hour already" M was struggling with his personal task. He compared his work and Kong's paper where both of them haven't answered anything yet.

"Do you think I know mine too?" Kongpob responds.

The usual crowded library supports study noises and not chitchat talks. Most of the students who can be found in the library are first years, that's Kongpob's year. Some senior students like second year and third year are roaming around too so that they can help some juniors with their research.

"Need some help?" Arthit asked as he crossed his arms looking at Kongpob and M. "Where is sunglasses boy?"

"Oak is absent today. He has a stomachache and couldn't leave his room" Kongpob responds as Arthit looked at their research, founded it easy to him.

"Having problems?"

"A lot Phi" M absurdly responds as he still couldn't move on to the second sentence.

"We had the same research back then. I've receive Kongpob's research and yours... I remember Fang had the same. You can ask her for help" Arthit suggested as Kongpob and M smiled at relief.

"Then can you help me Phi? The deadline will be next week. I don't want to bother you but I really can't understand things here" Kongpob asked as he looked up to Arthit leaning on his chair. Thinking if he'll agree on it or not.

"It won't I guess. I've finished that before the deadline. Teaching you won't be that hard I guess. I can come to your dorm room later"

"Er Phi. My room is in maintenance. My roof has leakings. We couldn't stay there."

"So where do you stay?"

🥀

"Oi Kongpob. Your house is really big. I never thought you would be this rich"

"Let's go inside shall we?"

Kongpob and Arthit went inside with the car parking on the side of the house. The house is so big that Arthit's dream house couldn't reach this level.

Kongpob knocked at the door several times. His mom was so surprised when she opened the door meeting her son who haven't went home for 3 months cause he stays on his dorm.

"Oh luk you're here. I've missed you so much" His mother hugged her so tight that Arthit suddenly vanished from sight with this mother-son time at the moment.

"I misses you too Mae"

"Oh you have a visitor. What is your name handsome?"

"Ow. Hello Khun Mae. My name is Arthit."

"He's here to help me with my research Mae"

"That's good to know. I don't want Kongpob to always carry his studies even it's really hard and finish it all by himself. Thank you Arthit"

"Who's there?" A loud manly voice appread from distance inside the house. The father of the house walks towards them, inviting to come inside as he just finished cooking some foods.

"Por" Kongpob hugged his father. His father usually laugh, smile and has a grinning face all the time but now, the moment he saw Arthit, he changes.

"Who is he?" His father asked.

"Hello Khun Por. My name is Arthit. Kongpob's tutor for his research." Arthit responds as he looks so frightened with Kongpob's father looked at him murderously.

"Is that so? Come and eat dinner first" Kongpob's father invited them for dinner while sounding so territorial. He looks so strict all of the sudden. That even Kongpob was surprised.